Just friends Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N... I'm such a dumbass for not checking the weather." "That's it." I say, pulling him into me.

I lift myself up onto him and kiss him passionately.

I break away. "You have called yourself a dumbass 14 times... I'm just so sick and ti-" He pulls me back in and we kiss again.

We sit up on the bridge and stare out. "You know... We are like... Not..." He begins. "Dating... Yeah... Sorry 'bout that." I interrupt, looking out at the rain. "No... Nah..." He says shaking his head and stares back into my eyes. The colour of his melts my insides.

"Dylan... We've known each other since we were three.

We took bubble baths at that age too! How weird is that, and now we presume we have to stay as friends forever? Nuh-uh... That is not what it is... At least not to me... Maybe to you though cuz I don't reall-" My sentence drones off into the open.

I start squealing quietly and open my eyes to see Dylan is kissing me.

I close my eyes again. He breaks away for air.

He breaths in and out very fast and smiles at me while pulling me onto him. "You just... Talk too much, Y/N..." "Oh really, so you're gonna start with that cheesy crud?" I ask, bitterly, ending it with a laugh, "Yup... It's true though..." I take an umbrella out of my purse and pop it up.

"Hey Y/N?" He asks, in a way bracing himself to do something. "Ye-" I didn't even reply.

He's pulled me onto him and I just can't stop getting that relieved feeling that your crush finds you like a crush too.

He's just kissing me... His lips, gently pull me closer to him into a perfect tumblr pose. "Just friends?" I say in between kisses.

He stops and looks at me like I'm a kid who's made an extremely stupid mistake in reading.

"Nah..." Then he pulls me in for more.

The end.....