A favor Stuart Twombly Part 2

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

The six of us followed a younger man with curly brown hair and glasses into an empty office area filled with comfy chairs, bean bags and computers.

We all gathered around sitting in the seats, Neha and I took the long coach while the others sat in a circle around us.

"Alright let is start with some introductions. I'm Lyle and it's pretty much Wyxiwyg what you see is what you get. Been at the Goog for four years.

I am working on seven projeies, en este momento. I'm a people pleaser 'specially the ladies, my Mercedes! It's all good in Lyle's hood." The curly haired boy who said his name was Lyle as he was rambling on about random nonsense.

"Is Lyle always going to be referring to himself in the third person? If he is, I might want to punch Lyle in the face." The beanie wearing boy replied with a sarcastic tone, my eyes fell onto him seeing that he was back on his phone again.

"Okay....good note. Lyle still a little nervous. Lyle's a first time manager...I'll stop that. Keep it to first and second person, who's next?" Lyle answered clasping both of his hands together and waited for a response from anyone in the room.

"My name is Yo-Yo Santos." The Asian boy answered before I saw him wince at the dark haired older man who tried to give him a high five.

"Did you get beat up a lot in school?" the blonde haired older man asked Yo Yo looked away for a moment then back to the rest of the group.

"I was homeschooled by my mom." He replied the blonde older man cocked his eyebrow then looked at his friend and back to Yo Yo.

"Did you get beat up a lot in home school?" the dark haired older man wondered we all turned our gazes to Yo Yo who bit down on his lip. "Discipline is an important, part of growth.

But my mother was a very nurturing person. She provided me selflessly with the milk of her bosom....until I was seven." Yo Yo exclaimed I cocked my eyebrow towards him and now we were all looking at him strangely.

There was a long discussion about the differences between being bottle fed to being breast fed. "Wrong...." The beanie wearing boy outburst we all turned to him watching his dark gaze lift from his phone and was on the dark haired older man.

"Sorry, what?" the older man asked we all watched the boy sit up slightly clutching his phone tightly in his grip.

"The teat or baba thing, it's wrong. I just Googled it and you're wrong. Oh yeah, I'm Stuart. Stuart Twombly." The boy answered before sitting back on the chair and his eyes were back on that phone of his.