Cream Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Almost every thing was set up for the party and y/n was waiting for Stiles to come over and help her with the last things.

When she heard someone knocking at the door she knew exactly who it was and when she opened up every doubt was faded.

Stiles was smiling holding up two big grocery bags. "Guess who got you strawberries and cream." He said excitedly.

Y/n giggled and welcomed him in, he took off his red sweatshirt, rolling up his flannel sleeves to help her finish in kitchen. - "So random question.

What places would you like to visit?" Stiles asked y/n with a muffled voice cause of the chips he was eating.

"Anywhere?" She asked and he nodded while he was cutting the strawberries. "I'd go to Italy, England and Spain. What about you?" She asked him. "Absolutely New York because of-" "Mets, I know." She smiled and rolled her eyes.

She really enjoyed Stiles' company because she really developed a crush for this boy, unfortunately y/n knew he was never going to realize it since he was too focused on his long-last-crush Lydia Martin.

Sometimes, most of times, she wished she was like Lydia. She wanted to be more self-confident and she wanted to be cute exactly as her.

Sometimes she wanted to be her so that she could know how it felt to be loved by Stiles. "Strawberries are ready, we should put cream on them." Stiles smiled taking the cream and trying to sprinkle it on the fruit. Unfortunately cream squirted all over. On stove, on the floor and on Stiles' face.

"Oh my god." Y/n laughed as she saw Stiles managing to take the whipped cream off. "Wait." Y/n got closer to him. "You want me to help?" She asked. "That would be great." He smiled. "It's such a waste. I know how much you love whipped cream and I wasted it all." He glanced away.

Y/n, taken by a sense of nerve, got on tiptoes and kissed his cheek right where the cream was laying, lingered there a moment before of taking it off completely with the tip of her tongue.

She didn't know why and how she did that but she loved the expression printed on his face. "Mh, mh, very-very smart of you." Stiles stated with a point of sarcasm in his voice.

As nothing ever happened, she giggled and kept on doing whatever she was doing, just like Stiles.

He had to cut apples but his shaking fingers couldn't do it even though he kept on trying.

He had to hide the fact that y/n's gesture made him aroused and it was weird because it was a sensation he only felt when Lydia talked to him.

Now and then, his tremor caused him to curse confused. "Someone needs help." She smiled and slid in between the kitchen island and him, her back facing him.

She started cutting apples and he closed his eyes. The closeness between them could let him smell the scent of her shampoo and of her body.

He watched her movements. "Done." She smiled brightly. "Thank you." He murmured, staring into her eyes.

It was weird.

He never actually realized how much he liked those eyes of hers. "No problem." She brushed up against him in attempt of going back to what she was doing and that sent sparks along her spine.

Y/n watched him carefully putting the beef and potatoes into the oven and finally Stiles got closer to her. "What are we doing now?" Stiles asked taken from a sudden nerve due to his previous arousal. "Now we w-wait." Y/n said looking up at him. "We could play cards to kill the time." She rambled. "I guess I have better ways to kill the time." Stiles stated in a husky tone, his honey orbs filled with desire.

He slid his hands on her waist and lifted her up leaving her on her kitchen island.

He gently leaned his hand on her hip stroking it softly sending sparks along her whole body.

"Oh, you do? That's amazing, awesome I'd say because we have to wait for the meat to get cooked so-" She felt heat coming from down her stomach to her face since when his fingers touched her lips softly.

She had to admit Stiles was incredibly hot that night. His brunette hair was fixed up leaving his moled face completely free.

His honey eyes and his slightly upturned nose giving him that look y/n was crazy for. His khakis showed perfectly his legs and his blue flannel exalted his skin and the veins on his arms and hands.

He kept on glancing at her, leaning his veiny hands on both of her knees to let her open a little her legs so that he could get even closer standing between them. She blushed looking at him, he was swallowing and she could see his Adam's apple going up and down.

He looked up and smiled. "About before, there's another place I'd like to go. " he whispered. "Oh" she blushed glancing at him. "W-where?" She was so close to him she could feel his breath on her lips.

"Italy, England or Spain." Stiles licked his lower lip. "As long as I am with you." He leaned in and pecked her lips putting both of his hands on her waist.

He kept on kissing her, more and more until their tongues tangled. She looped her arms around his neck touching his hair.

He pulled away a little just to whisper something against my lips. "I am glad I wasted the cream and I am even more glad it landed on my face." he smirked getting closer and closer again until their lips touched again and again.

The end.....