I knew it Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

"I love you." He says, pushing you against the wall as his lips hungrily attack your neck, sending your legs to crumble to the ground as he joins you,laughing slightly.

You were alone,but you knew it wasn't long.

You let your eyes close as his hands squeeze your hips tightly through your clothes..

"You're amazing.." You whisper. "Nothing compared to you."

"Come on." You grab him to the homestead and push him down on the hammock,straddling him then pulling off his shirt then trailing long,lingering kisses down his solid chest as his long fingers fiddle with your hair.

"I knew it." He kisses your neck over and over,pulling away so he can speak "Since the moment.. That you came up.. In that box.. That I wanted to be with you.." "You've got me now. I'm all yours." As his hands pull off your shirt and flip you over so you lay under him,as he leaves deep marks on parts of your skin as you lock your eyes onto his,gazing in lust.

He looks at you once more then removes his final piece of clothing,whispering he loves you before a new wave of pleasure strikes through you.

His hands grip onto your hips to stop you from moving as you purr out his name over and over.

"I.." You can barely let the words fall out of your mouth.

He falls down next to your body as you pull a blanket up to cover both of you.

"You're my runner." You kiss his fore-head and flick your fingers through his black hair "You're so adorable."

"Come here Y/N." You fall into his embrace as your head rests on his bare chest,looking up at the sky "You're the only one I could ever love,the only one I can trust.

The end.....