First Lacrosse Game Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I am about to exit the doors of Beacon Hills Highschool when somebody grabs a hold of my shoulders and spins me around.

I am not surprised to see Stiles standing in front of me with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Guess what?" He cannot contain his excitement. I have absolutely no idea what had gotten him in this terrific mood.

"What?" I simply ask.

"Take a guess." He urges and i roll my eyes.

"Stiles I am not going to-" "Fine, fine. God, you're lazy." He rolls his eyes then laughs. "You have to come and watch me at the game tonight." He tells me.

"Stiles, I am not going to sit around for an hour watching as you relax on the benches while the rest of the team sweat their balls off on the field." I said.

"That's the thing!" He exclaims. "I'm not benched tonight. Coach said that I could play. Y/N I am actually playing!" His hands still rest on my shoulders and he gives
me a gentle shake.

My eyes widen in surprise. "You're kidding?" I asked.

His smile quickly fades. "What? No, not I'm not kidding. Why, do you think it's a joke? Do you think I shouldn't play?" He questions, his expression turning into one of worry.

"No, no of course not baby. I am so happy, oh my god!" i said and I smile widely, wrapping my arms around him and squeezing him tightly.

He doesn't hesitate to hug me back, squeezing me even tighter.

I pull back and he drapes his arm over my shoulders as the two of you walk out of the building.

"And when we win, I want it to be like one of those movie scenes where the girlfriend runs onto the field and into her boyfriend's arms.. Okay?"

"No problem." I said giggle and plant a light kiss on his cheek.

The end.....