God it's so hot Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Sweat trickled down the sides of my face as I ran, the heat beating down on me from all sides.

It was hot and humid, the thick air feeling sticky and heavy with heat and moisture. "Come on, Y/N! Catch up," Thomas called from ahead.

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself, managing to keep pace just behind him.

Being a guy, he had it slightly easier in the heat, his shirt now tied around his waist as he ran.

My eyes trailed over his bare back, sweat beading along his skin which had tanned slightly in the sun throughout the day. "God, it's so hot," He groaned.

"Stop complaining, at least you have the option of ditching a shirt," I panted. "I don't exactly get the same courtesy."

"Said who?" Thomas asked with a small smirk, cocking an eyebrow.

"Said Alby," I point out.

"You really think he'd be okay with that?"

"Does it look like Alby's here? I won't tell," He shrugged slightly.

I thought for a moment, but shook my head. Thomas didn't need to see that much of me.

We kept running, already on our way back to the Glade since the day was more than halfway over.

The heat dissipated slightly as the sun sank lower, but the humidity stayed, making it feel just as bad as before.

He managed to finish his map before I did, taking off, I assume, towards the dining hall for dinner.

Once I had finished, I headed to the showers, desperate to rid my body of the sweat that had built up during the day. I'd have to wash my clothes later too, as they were practically drenched in it.

As I reached the door of the showerhouse, I paused, hearing sounds from inside.

Small grunts, moans, and pants were coming from the boy inside. Not wanting to be a creep, I was planning on leaving, until I heard one specific word from inside.

"Mm, fuck, Y/N."

I'd know that voice anywhere. I'd be willing to bet my life on who it was.

That was Thomas.

I walked in, but he didn't seem to hear me at first. He was leaning against the wall, hot water from the low quality shower head pouring over his body, running down his chest.