Don't make it personal Mitch Rapp

Third Person POV.

Mitch Rapp was what people call an unhappy and anger-filled person.

After his fiancée was killed during a beach attack on vacation he was never the same.

He started to feed himself with one of the worst human ruins revenge.

He wanted to kill Mansur on his own, he wanted his hands to get dirty with his blood to let him pay for what he did and that's when CIA found him and trained him.

That's when they made him an assassin.

Before the attack Mitch was a normal american guy of his age happy and satisfied with what he had.

He went to college and he was about to marry the girl he loved. After that day on the beach Mitch gave up on everything because he thought he could not live without her but, somehow—he did.

"You have to focus on the mission, stupid child! What do you think, huh? That we are playing?" Stan yelled provoking his face to get red for the rage. Mitch stared at him. "No, sir. But-" Mitch tried. "No buts and no ifs, it's the first thing I taught you! Say it!" Mitch remained silent. He knew deep inside how right Hurley was, but he didn't want to admit it yet. "SAY IT." Hurley got closer to Mitch's face, only inches away separating the both of them.

Mitch had to say it, for Goddess' sake. "Never make it personal, sir." He muttered looking an undefined point on the wall. "Say that again." Hurley said slapping and looking at the boy in front of him.

Mitch was now shaking, he wanted to get rid of all the pain he was feeling in that moment.

He didn't repeat what he had to. "I said-" "I heard, sir! But I did. I fucking did, didn't I? I am in love with her and-" "How could you fall in love with a damn target, Rapp?" "She's not a target. She's not the one who did that.

She was just a pawn used by her brother. She has nothing to do with this, I won't kill a civilian whose only fault is having a sociopathic brother." "I think you are gone soft in the head, Rapp. People are going to die if you-" "No, listen to me." He walked towards Stan pointing a finger to him. "Y/n doesn't really know anything about those attacks. I can't lose her, sir.

I don't usually beg but I am about to do it. Please, don't hurt her and don't let me do it either." "Fine. But you are moving. This is not your mission anymore. I will let someone else kill that little shit of the brother.

But you are out of the mission. Go home, go on holidays, take this time to clear your mind." "Wait what does this mean?" Mitch asked clenching his jaw and furrowing his brows. The muscles tensing under his black t-shirt. "That obviously a CIA agent can't date a target.

I am sorry, Rapp. This is not happening." Hurley looked at the guy and turned around leaving him alone in his room.

Once he was finally alone, Mitch kicked the chair in front of him—a way to relax and to calm his rage. He started to think he didn't deserve to be happy.

He started to feel something for a girl he could not love, how bad things could get by then? He tried to steady his breathe and muttered under his breathe. "I should have never let it get personal."

Skipping time ⏭

His walking was everything but calm.

He inflated his steps more and more thinking about Stan words.