Thunder Storms Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Thunder booms from the sky as the rain pounds like bullets against My house, leaving me with a relaxing, content feeling.

Call me crazy, but to me thunderstorms could put me right to sleep without a second thought.

That is, until it knocks the power out.

I groans my room is sent into darkness, leaving me charging laptop still dead and unusable.

"Great." I mutters, shutting the lid before grabbing my phone and turning on my flashlight.

And nearly screams when I sees someone outside of my window, but quickly calms down when i realizes it's my boyfriend.

"Son of a bitch," i mutters, whipping the window open.

"Hey," Stiles chuckles, pecking my lips before moving inside.

"Hey? Seriously?" I deadpans.

His brow furrows. "What?" He asks.

I rolls her eyes. "God, Stilinski, don't do that! You scared the crap out of me!" I says, flicking his forehead.

"Ow, geez, sorry! My power went out, and I figured yours did too, so I wanted to check on you." He shrugs.

Her face softens and I just laughs softly, tossing my phone into my bed and pulling his drenched figure into an embrace, despite his soaking wet body.

"This is why I love you. You get all soggy and risk getting struck my lightning just to come see me," i jokes, and he laughs softly.

"Well, I try." He grins, kissing my temple.

A flash of lightning strikes outside and I jumps, sliding from my boyfriend's arms to shut the window and drapes.

"There. Don't need either of us to be struck by lightning." I chuckles, shaking my head.

"How about we get you into some warm clothes and we can light some candles, yeah?" I says, noticing his shaking slightly from his drenched clothing.

"Sounds great," He chuckles, padding over to peck my lips before moving into the bathroom.

I moves to my dresser and pulls out one of his sweatshirts that he left over at my house, and a pair of flannel pajama pants that had been thrown into my closet the last time they...well, let's not go into detail.

"Here you go," I says, placing them on the bathroom counter.

His brow furrows and he looks up at me in confusion.

"Where'd you get these?" He asks.

"You left them here last time you came over." I shrugs.

"And you kept them?" He asks, as if it's the most surprising thing anyone's ever done.

"Of course, you dork, they're yours. I need something that smells like you to have when you're not here." I giggles, but then cringes when i realizes just how weird that sounds.

"Or something a little less awkward..." I sighs.

Stiles simply smiles, moving forward to press a kiss to her lips.

I am surprised, but doesn't reject the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck as his arms pull me closer.

He slowly pulls away, resting his forehead on my with closed eyes. "I may be a dork," He smiles.

"But I'm your dork." I chuckles, nuzzling my nose gently against his. "You bet your ass you are. Don't forget it either." I teases, brushing my fingers through his dark locks.

He grins, pecking my nose. "Never." He smiles. "You know, I am a little shaky...maybe you could help me slip into those clothes?" He wiggles his eyebrows, squeezing me softly.

I grins, tugging on his shirt a bit.

"Take it off, Batman.

The end.....