Four runs Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

You and the others had spent the day working as usual, as Newt showed yet another greenie around the Glade.

As the bonfire was started, you looked around for your boyfriend Thomas.

You finally found him sitting between Newt and Minho, talking and laughing.     

"Hey, Tommy," You smile. 

"Hey baby," he grins up at you. He pats his lap, signaling for you to sit.

You attempted to sit between his legs so you could lean back against his chest, but he turned you so you were straddling him.

You leaned your head on his shoulder, smiling.     

"Hey!" Minho shouted, "Who wants to play Truth Or Dare?!"      "Me!" Thomas yells back.     

"Oww, Tommy! You just screamed in my ear!" You whine, covering your ears with your hands.    

"I'm sorry baby, but you should be used to that by now." He smirks.     

"Eww! Tommy, I don't want to hear that klunk!" Newt complains from beside you.     

"Sorry, Newt. But be happy I'm with her and not Minho, he's never stop talking about it." Thomas laughs.    

"Damn straight," Minho responds with a smirk. "And you know she'd never shut up about it either.

She'd have to tell you all about why you heard her screaming the night before."      

"Oh shut up, Minho!" You laugh, "I thought we were playing

Truth Or Dare."    

"Okay, I dare you to kiss me!"     

"Umm, no. But I will kiss my boyfriend." You say, pressing your lips against his.

As you attempted to pull away, he placed his hand on the back of your neck and pushed his lips to yours harder.

He continued to make the kiss deeper, eventually letting his tongue wander into your mouth.

His hands slipped down your back, slowly making their way to your ass, when you slapped his hands away. "Bad Tommy." He leaned in to whisper in your ear, "I'm not finished with you yet. This will continue in your hut tonight."     

"Whatever you need, darling love of my life." You say sarcastically, rolling your eyes and wrapping your arms around his neck.      

The rest of the night continued with random games like Truth Or Dare, Would You Rather, etc. 

You truly enjoyed spending time with the boys, but you couldn't stop thinking about what Thomas had said.

The two of you had had sex before, but you were always slightly nervous when you thought about it. Not to mention, this time was clearly going to be different from the others.     

So you kept acting like you normally would, secretly anxious for how the night would end.      As the fire got lower, so did the number of Gladers present.

They slowly went back to their hammocks, drifting off to sleep before working again the next day.

Eventually, you and Thomas were the only two left, so he took your hand and led you back to your hut.     

The moment you were inside, he pinned you against the door roughly.     

"Thomas," You whimper, "What're you gonna do?"

"I suppose only time will tell," He smirks.     

He kissed you roughly, trailing them from your mouth down to your chest.

His hands slid up your shirt before he pulled it off entirely, throwing it to the ground.

You began to kiss again, occasionally pulling away to strip another item of clothing until you were both bare. He laid you down on the bed, pinning your hands above your head.     

"God, I love you." He groans against your skin.     

He trails hot kisses down your body until he was nearly to the place you needed him most.     

"Thomas," You moan.

"Please, do something."       "Only because you asked so nicely," He chuckles.     

You felt his breath fanning your core and gasped when he felt his lips touch you.     

Your hand automatically flew to the back of his head, tightly gripping his hair as his mouth worked on you.     

"Oh my god, Thomas!" You moan.      He just hums, his voice sending wonderful vibrations through your body.

You felt a knot growing in your abdomen, and that's when he started using his tongue.      

He was amazing, he had never done this to you before and you had never felt anything like it. You moaned louder as you reached the edge, almost screaming in pleasure as he finished you off.      

"Tommy, that was amazing." You sigh as he crawls to lay beside you.     

"Oh, don't worry baby. We're not done yet."       

The next morning ⏭

You woke to Thomas gently nudging you. "Come on gorgeous, we gotta get up or we're gonna miss breakfast."     

"Uh-uh," You say, shaking your head.    

"Why not?"    

"It hurts to move, shuckface." You reply, rolling over slightly to look at him.     

"Oh come on, it wasn't that much." He laughs. 

"Four rounds, Tommy?!" You ask incredulously.     

"Okay, fair enough. I'll talk to Newt and get you the day off." He says, kissing your forehead.     

"Bring me back breakfast!"  "Yes, ma'am." He smiles, getting dressed and walking out your door.  Man, did you love that boy.

The end.....