I am going kill Fry Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

"Hey Thomas, you hungry?" You asked, poking your head into the homestead where he had been sitting.

"Uh, Yeah. What's for dinner?" He asked, prying his eyes away from the book in his hand.

"Fry and I made barbecue chicken. You wanna walk to the kitchen with me?" You asked. Thomas bit his lip a little, trying not to smile.

"Yeah, I can do that." He said, voice a little strained as he held back a laugh. You folded your arms over your chest, raising an eyebrow.

"What's gotten into you?" You asked suspiciously. He continued to smile, shoulders shaking a bit as he started to laugh.

"What the hell is so funny?" You smiled back, simply because his laugh was contagious. Thomas stood up, walking over to you as he continued to giggle.

"You uh....you have barbecue sauce war paint." He smiled, rubbing his thumb on your cheek to wipe it off.

"What?

I....I didn't....." you started to protest, before huffing.

"I'm gonna kill fry."

"Don't worry about it. It was cute. The color brings out your eyes, too." Thomas beamed, pressing a kiss to your lips before holding out his hand.

"To dinner?" He asked cheekily, and you took his hand, walking off towards the kitchen together as he continued to giggle.

The end.....