Are you supposed to be running to day Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Your standing in the open glade your hands by your sides.

You have just finished cooking and serving lunch with Fry.

You have tons of time left before you have to help make dinner you have no other chores assigned to you today.

You're bored but don't want to say so because then Alby or Newt will give you jobs to do.

You are bored but not bored enough to do more work.Suddenly you feel someone wrap their arms around you from behind.

An initial shock floods your body before you hear a gentle voice in your ear.

"Just me babe" You smile widely realizing who is behind you.

"you are supposed to run the maze today" You giggle leaning against his chest resting your hands on his which holds your hips.

"I was supposed to run the maze today but CJ was assigned to my section already so I get to have the day off" You hear the smile in his voice looking up so the top of your head is on his chest.

"So you've been here all morning and haven't said anything to me!" You say jokingly scolding him.

"I was waiting," He defends looking down into your eyes with his.

"For what?" He rolls his jaw and looks ahead.

"You to get off" you turn in his arms so instead of your hips they grip the small of your back.

Throwing your arms around his neck.

He lowers his head and your foreheads meet.

You smile not believing how sickeningly annoying and cute this is.

"That's enough of that" You whisper pulling away and looking into his chocolate-colored eyes seeing a hint of sadness in your absence.

"what do you mean? I thought that was sweet" You chuckle to yourself as he tries to understand what went wrong and made you pull away.

"Thomas," You say making him stop rambling and look up to you.

"I want you to kiss me" He looks relieved for a few moments before smirking a look of amusement crossing his face.

His hands are loosely resting on your waist now.

They fall to your hips once again pulling you aggressively against him.

Furrowing his brow as he grabs the back of your head his hands weaving into your hair.

He looks down on you kiss eyes staring down at your lips.

Before completely devouring you in the middle of the glade.

The end.....