With Gally Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Thomas's POV.

I watched Y/N as she worked with the Builders, often getting yelled at by Newt since I was supposed to be helping the Track Hoes.

She was working with Gally, like always, the two of them talking and laughing.

She would lean against him or hold onto his arm at times when she was laughing too hard, almost always making his smile grow a bit wider.

I felt the jealousy boiling in my veins. I'm her boyfriend, not him.

What could she possibly see in him anyways? He's not more attractive than me, right? Sure, he makes her laugh, but I'm funny too. You're just being paranoid, Thomas.

The rational part of my brain knew that she cared about me, but I couldn't help it when I looked at the two of them.

When the work day was finally over, I took the seat next to Y/N at dinner. Of course, Gally took the one on her other side.

I kiss Y/N's temple before grabbing trays of food for both of us.

"Aw, thanks Tommy," She smiles at me. "'Course baby, anything for my girl." Throughout work, I had started to get ideas on what I could do to remind Y/N of me.

To remind her that I could treat her better than anyone else, just like I've always done.

My hand made its way onto her thigh, rubbing her bare skin slowly.

I continued eating as if nothing was happening, but my hand slowly went higher, reaching the button of her shorts.

I slipped it out of place and undid the zipper, ignoring the confused and worried glances Y/N sent me.

I leaned over to her, whispering, "You'd better keep quiet babygirl, don't want to get into trouble." I left a kiss by her ear, turning back to continue a conversation with Newt.

My hand carefully moved into her shorts and underwear, stroking lightly over her clit.

I saw her biting her lower lip, attempting to keep her conversation with Gally going.

I kept doing what I was, eventually slipping a finger inside of her. Her eyes fell closed and her hands gripped at the edge of the table, I smirked.

Suddenly, she pulled my hand away, fixing her shorts and standing up. "Sorry guys, I'm really not that hungry.

I think I'll just turn in early. Night Newt, Gally," She rubbed Gally's shoulder a bit before walking off.