Don't look at my girlfriend again Stuart Twombly

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Chants and yells of encouragement sounded around the two groups of young, for the most part, adults.

One group was wearing matching jerseys and shorts while the other looked like a group of misfits.

Which is exactly what they are.

Y/n was apart of the group of misfits with her boyfriend Stuart.

Stuart kept his arm wrapped around his girlfriend, who cuddled into his side listening to their team leader talk about a bunch of Harry Potter references that made absolutely no sense.

Stuart unwrapped his arm from around Y/n making a frown appear on her face.

He pulled out his phone which made her roll her eyes in annoyance.

Sighing she unwrapped herself from Stuart, which caught the attention of Neha, the only other girl on the team which happened to be one of Y/n's best friends.

Neha gave her a raised eyebrow questioning the girl without words and Y/n motioned to Stuart, more specifically his phone.

She rolled her eyes as well, causing a chuckle to rise from Y/n's throat.

A whistle blew catching the attention of both teams.

Syd, a director of Google, explained the rules but Y/n wasn't listening.

Her eyes were transfixed on a blonde dude across from her, who was eyeing her quite disgustingly.

He winked at Y/n causing her to revolt in disgust.

"Did that just fucking happen." Stuart growled from beside her, having seen the whole encounter.

She watched him clench and unclench his fists in anger, his cheeks turning a bright red as well as his throat, a large vein sticking out from his neck.

To say it was a turn on would a major understatement.

"Something wrong, baby?" She teasingly said like she didn't know what he meant.

His nostrils floated slightly and he gripped the broom in his long fingers, his knuckles turning white.

Pushing up the frame of his glasses, he let out a breathy sigh.

"Don't play dumb. You know what I mean." Stuart snapped at her in anger and embarrassment of his jealousy.

Y/n shrugged her shoulders lightly, and before she could respond with a sarcastic remark, Syd blew the whistle signaling the game.

Stuart was already taking off though towards the blonde haired boy, causing Y/n to become nervous.

She ran after Stuart to stop him from doing anything stupid but it was to late.

He tackled the blonde haired man to the ground causing the wind to get knocked out of him.

People let out gasps and some of them yelled in excitement.

"What the hell man!" The man coughed trying to regain his breathe.

Stuart's chest heaved up and down as he stood up, towering over the blonde.

Y/n wrapped her arm around Stuart to hold him back, a whistle going off as Syd came rushing over.

Y/n couldn't help but feel proud of Stuart, and extremely turned on at the point.

"Look at my girl like that again and I will stick this broom up your-" Stuart began to yell but Syd pulled him away from the raging blonde as he stood up with his fist clenched.

Stuart fumed while walking from the scene and away from the field with Y/n hot on his heal.

Y/n grabs his hand making him stop in his tracks.

She turns him around, and before he can speak her lips are on his.

The kiss is full of lust and desire, their tongues meshing together sloppily.

Stuart moaned into her mouth pulling her flush against his body.

She pulled away from him and leant her head against his forehead, barely reaching as she was on the tips of her toes.

"I like when you get jealous, it really turns me on." She moaned trailing kisses down his neck.

He smirked, his hand trailing down to grasp her ass in his hand.

They weren't known for major PDA but they couldn't hold back at this point.

"I think you'll enjoy jealous sex then." Stuart spoke causing a chuckle to leave Y/n's lips in the cutest way imaginable.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and chastely kissed his lips.

"Let's go see then."

The end.....