All mine Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

You have been dating Thomas for 3 weeks now and it was a drastic understatement to say you were horny.

You hadn't done anything with him besides kissing and although that was great and all you were craving something a bit...different.

How could you not! Since you started dating you'd been letting him use your private shower in your hut after he came back from running the maze.

Seeing him soaking wet with nothing on but a towel on did stuff to you.

You constantly replayed the moment over and over again in your head throughout the next day until you saw it again the following. Today you laid on your stomach in bed reading a book.

Thomas was showering the sound of the running water soothing you as you read.

You seemed to be in a whole other world while you read it but as soon as you heard the water stop signaling Thomas's shower was done, your focus was no longer on the book.

You quickly flipped over scooting yourself up by the bed frame and switching your eyes from the page to the bathroom door.

It finally opens and out walks Thomas, you feel yourself squirm slightly as you look him up and down.

You try to be as discreet as possible as you check him out.

He shakes his hair sending water flinging everywhere and making you wet in more ways than one.

He looks up at you and holds out his arms.

You see this from the corner of your eyes and walk over to him.

He pulls you into a hug resting his chin on the top of your head.

Your face is smushed on his muscular chest and it's doing nothing to improve your situation down below.

"Do you wanna stay here tonight?" You say softly, he had slept over multiple times before but they had all just been cuddling and talking.

"What do you wanna do?" He says in a suspicious tone you had never heard before.

"do you...well...I mean...I could give you a message?" You feel your face grow warm at your words.

"oh?" He says pulling away from the hug with a provocative smile on his face.

You look away trying to hide your blush, he grabs your chin and turns you to face him.

His smile growing as he sees the color on your cheeks.

He leans into you whispering into your ear to where his lips are touching your skin.

"do you want to fuck me Y/N? is that what this is about?" You feel your breath hitch as he says this.

"I-I mean o-only if y-you wanna..." His hand still on your face he draws in staring into your eyes for a few moments as if to check if you mean it.

When he sees you do, he lifts you up, letting you wrap your legs around him.

You feel a second pulse form as he crashes down on top of you dropping you on the bed.

He begins to kiss down your neck, sliding down your shorts.

You gasp as his hand slips under your shirt and unhooks your bra.

You're squirming now as he pulls your t-shirt over your head.

He then leans down kissing down your stomach until he reaches your underwear running his finger over the waistband snapping them making you yelp.

"Stop being a tease, Tommy!" You whine, he just smiles pulling down your underwear and tossing them on the floor beside him before grabbing your bra ripping it from your chest.

He stands up looking down at you, you feel a blush spread over your entire body.

The only clothes remaining are a pair of fuzzy socks on your feet.

Thomas looks down at you exploring your naked body with his eyes a blush finding its way onto his face.

"damn...your all mine," He says rubbing his face with his hands.

You try to sit up growing impatient but he pushes you back down.

"all mine.

The end.....