Well what I was saying before you so rudely almost fell asleep Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Me and Thomas had been talking. It was late everyone having retreated to the homestead but you two.

Thomas was propped up against a tree and I were cuddled in the crook of his arm staring up at him as he told me about his day.

I missed him so much while he ran so moments like this were my favorite.

Feeling a flush of exhaustion overwhelm me, i fight to remain awake.

My eyes flutter as my eyelids grow heavy beginning to droop down.

"Then when Minho and I-" Thomas's arm grips my waist securing me to his chest and feels me relax further into his grasp my hand on his chest. He chuckles softly thinking I was asleep but I am not.

"Keep going" I murmur against his navy t-shirt tapping his shoulder, he pulls closer a blush growing on his face.

"Well, what I was saying before you so rudely almost fell asleep" I slap his chest playfully with a giggle.

"I did not!" Thomas chuckles begins to play with my hair as he continues.

"Sure you didn't...well Minho and I were running and he brought me down this new passage and it was pretty cool...not that the maze is too cool because we are trapped here...but...it was kinda pretty y'know" He looks down at me realize I have drifted off completely asleep, for real this time.

I soft snores instantaneously making a grin spreads across his face.

He gently brushes the hair out of my eyes and looks down at me sprawled out on his chest.

He rests his eyes on me distinct features wondering if anyone had ever been as perfect as you.

I begin to mumble incoherent words i grip tightening slightly on his shirt making him beam with pride that i were comfortable enough to fall asleep on him.

He feels completely filled up love and finds me absolutely adorable.

Even after an hour or so when his arms are asleep and he is uncomfortable as hell he refuses to move and we each fall asleep under the tree.

The end.....