So give me the details of yours and Y/n's partnership Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Dylan kept his eyes transfixed on her body as she gracefully walked past him.

His eyes would always trail towards the curve of her hips, roundness of her ass, and perfect mounds that pushed up in the most delicious way.

He always found himself fantasizing about the things he would do to Y/n if he got the chance.

Though, Dylan knew he had to keep everything professional between them. 

"Dylan?"  His thoughts were broken from her entrancing figure and towards the interviewer in front of him.

She glanced towards Y/n for a quick second and her eyes went wide suddenly.

Dylan felt his insides boil as he already knew what the interviewer was about to ask. 

"So, give me the details of yours and Y/n's 'partnership'?" Dylan kept a straight face on as he listened and pursed his lips slightly, his fist clenching slightly as people never knew when to keep their mouths shut. But it was her job to get answers so he can't exactly blame her, especially with the looks that he gave Y/n. 

"We have developed a great friendship on set and everything.

She's an amazing person and actress and I couldn't ask to be partnered with anyone else during the project." Dylan spoke professionally but he knew it was all but professional.

His eyes found hers again but already saw her staring at him, lip biting in a seductive way. 

Y/n has the same thoughts as Dylan when it comes to their relationship.

She would always find herself staring at him longer than necessary and would have anything but platonic thoughts.

She may have worn the smallest dress she owned just to see if Dylan returned the feelings, and currently she could tell he did. 

She loved the stubble that she always wanted to feel on her neck, stomach, and many other places as well.

His longer hair that he grew out would be perfect for her to run her fingers through and tug on, Y/n always wondering how soft the curls really are.

The moles upon his face that she would love to trace with her luscious lips.

Especially his own upturned lips that were always chapped slightly but a lovely pink color. 

She had watched him as he eyed her up and down while talking to the interviewer, his eyes transfixed on her hips and round mounds that were prominent.

She captured his eyes again and bit her lip in the most seductive way she could.

She began walking towards Dylan after her interviewer bid her goodbye and watched him eye her long legs, his jaw clenching and unclenching. 

"Dylan, I actually need your help with something backstage, could you lend me a hand?" Y/n spoke in a sickly sweet tone and latched her fingers around his biceps, squeezing them in a way that makes shivers erupt in his body. 

"Y-yeah. Im sorry Miss but I have to help out Y/n with something." Dylan spoke in a strained voice, arousal clouding his mind with dirty thoughts, his arm wrapping around her waste tightly. 

"That's understandable. I hope you two have a great day and good luck with your careers." The interview smiled kindly at the two not noticing the lingering touches that sent fire to their skin, lust leaking from them like sap. 

Dylan quickly thanked her before practically dragging Y/n with him backstage.

The two walked towards their given rooms and Dylan found his hands trailing against her body, mesmerizing every inch of her before he got the actually experience.

Dylan kisses her neck slowly as she took her time opening her door, soft moans sounding from them both. 

Once the door was open and they both fell into each other with so much passion and lust expressed through their actions.

They acted as if they were drunk, addicted to the taste of their alcoholic skin, intoxicated to the touch.

The end.....