Have me Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Dylan is invited to a movie premiere and you are tagging along as his date.

The whole thing is very last minute so you didn't have time to shop for a cute new dress to wear or put much effort into your hair or makeup.

You see him waiting in the car that came to drive you guys to the event as you slide into the back seat.

His head shoots up from his phone when he sees you.

"Wow. You look great."

"Really? I just threw this on." You greet him with a kiss and close the door to the car.

"You always look great. Sorry we have to go to this, I know they get boring after a while."

You give Dylan a confused look before saying, "Are you kidding me? I love coming to these things with you! It's better than anything else we would be doing on a Sunday night."

"Well I can think of one thing I would rather be doing with you right now." He smirks at you and instead of shoving his sex jokes off as usual, you decide to play along.

"Is this included?" You run your hand around his inner thigh and his face and neck start to get red.

He moves your hand away in shock before whispering, "Stop teasing me," with an embarrassed look on his face as he glances to the driver and then back at you.

"You asked for it," You let out with a sneaky smile.

You decide it's best to keep your distance before the driver notices the two of you and things become awkward.

You arrive on the red carpet and are immediately mauled by the paparazzi.

They're all screaming to get your and Dylan's attention.

You are both pulled into different directions but give each other flirty glances every chance you get.

Dylan eventually heads over to you.

"How long until the movie actually starts?" "I don't know, I think maybe 15 minutes."

"Good, come with me." He grabs your hand and leads you toward an empty space backstage where no one else is around.

Dylan closes the curtain that's there and pushes you up against the wall.

He lifts you off the ground and you wrap your legs around him.

He comes close to your face and says, "I can't wait any longer, I need you now."

"Then have me." You respond. His eyebrows raise as if to say "right here? Now?" And you nod slowly.

He releases you back on the ground to undo his belt and drop his pants.

You take your underwear off and hold it in your hand as he forcefully picks you up again.

He slides into you without warning and you begin to moan at the unexpected pleasure but quite down when Dylan let's out a "shhhh" in your ear.

You hold onto him tightly as he thrusts with one hand high up on the wall and the other under your thigh to told you up.

The tight space and the rapid movement starts to make you both sweaty and exhausted.

Knowing it's becoming harder for him to hold you up, you let go of him and plant your feet back on the ground.

"You're done already?" He says between breathes.

"No, new position." you spot a stool and lean against it. Dylan picks up your dress and places himself at your entrance again.

He enters you abruptly but takes his time with the rest of his shaft.

Your head shoots back once he's all the way in, and he takes this opportunity to grab a handful of your hair that fell back with you.

He starts moving in and out faster while still holding onto your hair and you grab onto the stool for support.

Pleasure fills your body as Dylan let's out a low and sexy moan of your name before slowing down and coming to a complete stop.

He moves away from you to pick his pants up and you pull your dress back down.

He fixes the necklace you're wearing so it's centered again and you smooth out his shirt so nothing looks suspicious.

"I can't believe we just did that." You let out after running your fingers through your hair to smooth it out.

"I know. That was great though. Totally worth it." Dylan winks at you and you shove him off gently before giving him a quick kiss and heading back outside.

You walk into the movie a few minutes late, but somehow manage to find seats close to the screen.

The end.....