Christmas Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

It was a typical perfect Christmas season.

Preparing the Christmas tree in mid to late November Spending Christmas eve watching hallmark Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate with the love of my life.

We both laid on the couch, the back of Dylans head resting on my chest as my chin sat on top of his head.

We wore matching plaid pyjama we planned on watching every Christmas special released this year.

However I stayed unfocused on the tv.

My eyes gazing at his beautiful face, his perfectly placed moles, messily combed through hair that I easily ran my fingers through without running into knots.

His perfect nose, from the front and side view.

I planted a kiss on his forehead before looking back at the tv, feeling him turn his head to admire me.

He completely turned his head to rest his chin on my chest as he stared up into my eyes.

"You tired babe?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Meh, but you seem to be." I chuckled staring back at him.

"Mm." He agreed placing his cheek back down on my chest as he turned his head to the side.

I felt his breathing become slower and more peaceful, and after a few minutes some soft snores could be heard.

After an hour or two I could finally confirm he was asleep, carefully sneaking out of his tight grip around my waist I jogged over to our garage, unlocking my car and grabbing the gifts I had gotten for him.

I grinned as I placed them under the Christmas tree, careful not to make any noise.

Everything had already been wrapped and prepared.

I quickly slid back into Dylans arms, careful not to wake him but a sudden hitch in his snores alarmed me.

He let out a sigh before continuing to snore.

Dylans pov I was slightly awoken by y/n desperately trying to slip back into my arms without waking me.

I pretended to still be asleep, continuing to fake snore until I felt her chest puff out in relief.

She couldn't see my eyes from my position, so I squinted a small peak at where she came from, gifts lay scattered underneath the tree.

This made a grateful smirk appear on my face.

When she falls asleep it'll be her turn, I thought before nestling comfortably into her chest again.

The end.....