Go Neha Stuart Towmbly

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

"Go Neha!" I shout to my best friend.

When Neha came to google she dragged me along with her.

Sadly I'm not on her team but that doesn't mean I can't cheer her on.

"No come on you've got to be kidding me!" I shout when they lose.

"Hey miss I suggest you calm down." the referee says.

I huff and walk over to Neha.

She's with her team and the cute boy with glasses take off his beanie showing the muscles on his arms perfectly.

Sigh, it is a nice view.

"Hey." She sighs hugging me.

"That was stupid you guys should've won! And you should have seen the ref he wasn't even paying attention half the time!"

"Who's this?" A guy behind me says. I release Neha from the hug and turn. I come face to face with her team.

"Guys this is my best friend Y/N. She's applying to be an intern too.

Y/N this is the team." They all take their time introducing themselves until there's only one person left.

"Hey I'm Stuart."

"Wait, I know you. Your the boy that sat next to me on the first day."

"Oh yeah and your the girl who kept making sarcastic remarks." He smiles.

"That's me." I laugh.

"Well anyway let me treat you guys to a coffee." Everyone agrees and Stuart walks with me to the coffee place.

"I can't believe it. He smiled at her. Like a actual smile." Billy whispers.

"Look at him! He's never smiled at us like that." Nick adds.

"You two are oblivious." Neha shakes he head.

"They obviously have a connection and will get together and get married were I'll give a speech about today." She says in a 'duh' tone of voice.

The end.....