Goodnight Thomas

⬇️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⬇️

Third Person POV.

You've been in the glade for months now, still the only girl.

You can feel all of the boys checking you out as you work during the day in the garden.

But, the only boy you have feelings for is Thomas.

At night he often sleeps away from everyone else in the middle of the glade. You go and sleep with him every night as a friend to keep him company.

You've wanted to tell him how you feel for a long time, but you're just to shy and nervous to go through with it.

The familiar sound of the doors sliding closed, echoes through the glade.

You rarely turn your head to watch anymore.

Shortly after that Alby calls for everyone to go to sleep.

"Hey Y/N, ready to go?" Thomas asks you, grabbing your attention.

"Of course," you reply with a smile and begin walking with him, to the soft patch of grass you nest in every night.

As you are walking, side-by-side, your hands brush against each other. Seeing this as an opportunity, you quickly grab his hand.

He instantly squeezes your hand in response and looks down at you with his glorious smile.

You walk together hand-in-hand to your spot.

He lays down extra close to you tonight, pulling your body close to his.

You feel the warmth of his chest against your back and his breath on the back of your neck.

You turn your head to his and lean in.

You feel your lips connect with his, moving together passionately.

The kiss deepens and Thomas traces your bottom lip with his tongue.

This turns you on and causes you to feel slightly wet between your legs.

You open your mouth to moan and Thomas slides his tongue in. You feel him exploring, so you do the same. He has positioned you so that you are straddling him.

The hotness of his touch makes you want him.

You gently grind your torso agains his, feeling his pants tighten at the sudden bulge.

He runs his hands up and down your body, making your heart pound. His hands find their way up your shirt, removing it shortly after.

Leaving you in your bra.

Thomas begins to plant sweet kisses along your your shoulders, down to your chest.

He slides your pants down to your ankles, where you kick them off and toss them aside.

Hungrily, you take off his shirt and pants.

You sit in his clothed lap in only a black bra and panties.

His fingers find their way between your legs.

He rubs you with two fingers, making you more wet and forcing soft moans out of your mouth.

His hand slides into your panties and continues rubbing.

You feel a finger enter you, then another, and another moving in and out, faster and faster.

This quickens your breathing, making you moan louder, earning a smile and chuckle from Thomas.

Extremely turned on, you crawl off his lap to remove your panties and bra.

Then, you move your head to his crotch. And begin to roughly palm him through his boxers. This time, he is the one moaning.

You tuck you hand into his boxer and pump his member.

He pulls his boxers down his legs to remove them. You lick the tip of him, causing him to draw in a sharp breath.

You drag your tongue from the base, up the shaft, to the tip of his long length. He moans louder than before.

"Okay," he says between breaths,"quit teasing!" Before he can finish his sentence, already have half of him in our mouth.

You bob your head up and down, sucking hard.

Once you stop, he sighs.

You get up and turn around to position your entrance above him. Then you slowly lower yourself onto him.

You feel Thomas enter. The pleasure is overwhelming, making you both cry out.

Once you are used to his size, he grabs your hips and bounces you up and down on his length. He quickens the pace, moaning louder.

You feel the amazing feeling of your climax and say his name.

Thomas's breath pants louder than before so you know it's coming.

Still moving himself in and out of you, he cums. You feel the warm liquid as he pulls out, crashing down beside you.

He grabs your bare body and pulls it against his.

He smashes his lips into yours, sloppily.

His tongue licks your lips and finds its way inside.

You cuddle and make out for what seems like hours until you both fall asleep.

The end.....

Book 2 of Dylan O' Brien Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें