I need you guys to film the kiss scene Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

"Hey Y/n." Dylan said almost awkwardly as me approached me outside of my trailer.

I grinned widely followed by a polite hello in response.

"So uh, i'm not sure if you've read the script yet but uhm..." I could tell where he was going with that sentence.

I had been revising my lines as Y/c/n in the maze runner triology and was completely aware of the many kiss scenes between me and my coworker dylan, whom i'd developed a big liking for over the months.

Almost everything he did unintentionally impressed me, the confidence and lack of embarrassment he had.

His sense of humour, and courage to dance wherever he was.

Everything about him was so perfect and admirable.

"The part where i betray everyone?" I chuckled trying not to make it obvious, but it was clear he was referring to the kiss scenes.

"No actually," He chuckled before continuing his sentence.

"The scene where we do this." He said while leaning forward.

He perfectly fitted his lips with mine, his hands finding its way to my face, softly placing his rough, large hands on my cheeks.

One of my hands tightened around his neck with the other was placed on the back of his head.

A sudden stumble back from the deep kiss lead to us pushing the door open back, Dylan leaning over me on the couch as he suddenly pulled away to breathe, admiring me in awe before planting another kiss on my lips.

Suddenly the door knocked, Wes peering through the tinted windows.

I chuckled as i pulled away from Dylan, "Maybe we can finish this later." He chuckled in an embarrassed tone.

"I think Wes will need us both."

"Yeah your probably right." Dylan laughed while standing up, me approaching the door.

"Alright you two, i need you guys to film the kiss scene!" Wes said while staring down at his clipboard.

He had always believed us two were a match made from heaven, so me playing Dylans love interest was almost perfect for him.

He'd be pleased to know about the two of us.

The end.....