A YouTube video Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I had agreed to do a few challenges with Dylan on his youtube channel.

His fans were asking for more content so after many years of being inactive, Dylan would finally be posting another video.

"Ok now let's play would you rather!" Dylan said after doing his intro, introducing himself as movie kid like when he was younger.

"So, Y/n." He said while clapping his hands together.

He leaned over and grabbed a pile of questions, dividing them in two and handing me a deck of questions. "I'll start."

Skipping time ⏭

It had been a few rounds of playing when it got to my final card, Dylan already running out.

"Would you rather, have me read your texts or search history?" I asked Dylan, shielding my last card and only revealing it to my chest.

"Well i've got nothing to hide," He said while handing me his phone.

"Either." "Ok i'm gonna do your last message." I said while scrolling through his phone.

"Aww it's with his 'bestie tyler'." I read out the contact name while giggling, I noticed Dylan becoming a bit embarrassed when I read the name.

I hope he isn't too upset i read out the contact name.

"Tyler said, when are you going to propose to y/n, youve been together for so long?" I read out, my voice becoming quieter in shock.

"And dylan said, idk man I love her so much i want it to be perfect, we're filming a youtube video for the first time in years and maybe it'd be a good time since it'll all be on camera...." I said with my voice trailing off.

⬇️

⬇️

I gasped as i looked over to Dylan, whom was already bent down on one knee.

"Y/n, i'm not sure if this is your idea of perfect. And i've always wanted to give you the best of everything, the best of me, and the best of this moment.

So Y/n, Y/l/n, will you do the honour in marrying me?" He asked wth tears in his eyes.

"Oh my god." I muttered, trying to hold back my tears.

"Yes. Of course I marry you !" I said while sliding off my seat, climbing into his arms while his fingers tangled in my hair in our embrace.

He finally pulled apart, facing the camera before saying- "Move kid out!"

The end.....