Water Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

You were carrying a bucket of water across the Glade. Suddenly you felt something wet coming backwards, water.

You turned around and realized what happened.

Thomas stood behind you with a bucket on his hands. An empty bucket.

The back of your shirt and pants were soaking wet.

A wide smirk appeared on Thomas' face.

The brown haired boy seemed to be obsessed with you, always hanging near you and always on your nerves. But still, he was your best friend.

"What the"You didn't even get to finish your sentence before Thomas started running away from you.

"You're gonna suffer when.." He glanced back and shouted:

"You have to catch me first" You started running as fast as you could with your bucket full of water. No doubt that Thomas was fast but you still tried to keep up with his pace.

You didn't care about the water splashing as you ran.

You sped up and almost reached him when you crashed into something.. someone indeed.

"WHAT THE HELL?" person you had bumped into was standing right in front of you. It was Alby and he was.. soaking wet. The bucket had flown away from your hands and all the water there had been earlier was now soaked in Alby's clothes.

"Uhmm" Thomas had stopped and you could see that he looked uncomfortable.

"Thomas started it.. He-" you tried to explain to him.

"Shut up! I don't give a klunk about who started it, you're gonna stay next night in the Slammer", he shouted his face being so red already that he presented a lot like a tomato.

Alby started literally dragging you away.

He did sound like he would willingly have wanted to bar you in the Slammer right away.

"Alby, wait, I am guilty", Thomas ran past you.

"Then you can stay in the Slammer with her", Alby said clenching his jaw.

Apparently he was able to calm down a bit since the similarity between him and a tomato wasn't as outstanding as it was two minutes ago.

In the evening, Alby locked you two in the Slammer. It was starting to get darker outside.

"Why in the hell did you confess your guilt?" you shouted. Thomas opened his mouth but you continued before he got to speak