Let's just say Stiles be gettin' some Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Dylan felt his eyes drift towards you as you laughed at something T-Pose said, but he wasn't paying attention.

His gaze remained glued to your lips as they became upturned into a wide smile, white teeth showing.

The sound of your laugh always made a smile come to his own lips.

He couldn't keep his eyes off of you whenever you two were around each other, and neither could you.

Dylan and you have grown profoundly closer after filming season three, you having been new to the cast.

Your character is portraying Stiles love interest and Dylan couldn't have felt more joy at the realization.

He just found you breathtaking and so innocent.

Then everything became more complicated as you two began to hang out alone at the others house.

Dylan had made a few moves on you, and has even kissed you but haven't gotten farther than that.

Not that he would want to rush anything in the first place.

"Now Y/n, we all know about the rumors that seem to be spreading about your character
Y/c/n having a potential romance with a certain character." Jill spoke playfully, her eyes immediately finding Dylan's with a growing smirk.

Laughter echoed from the audience, Dylan grinning to himself as well.

"I mean yeah, there's defiantly something going on between Stiles and Y/c/n in the new season." You spoke, giggling slightly as Jill rolled her eyes.

Dylan and you looked at each other, him winking cheekily making a crimson rise to your cheeks.

"Oh trust me, we know exactly what you mean by that, babe." Dylan teased causing laughter to echo from the audience again, both Tyler's smirking at the confident man.

You rolled your eyes at him, giving Jill a small shake of your head at the dirty minded man.

"Maybe there's more to the story than we initially thought?" Jill hinted as she eyed the two of you, loud laughs coming from the two Tyler's, you glaring harshly at them.

Dylan slapped them in their sides, making a giggle escape from you this time.

"Let's just say Stiles be gettin'some!" Dylan sang the last verse, dancing in his seat.

You flick Dylan off causing everyone to die of laughter.

Dylan grasped at his chest acting as if he's in pain, making you pout playfully.

"Awe I'm sorry Dylan, did I offend you? How can I make it up to you?" You teasingly spoke to him, leaning on your elbows as Dylan eyes trailed down further than your eyes were.

Your breathe hitched slightly as you watching Dylan lean back and a dangerous smirk made itself present on his pink lips.

"I could think of a few things, baby." Dylan said making your mouth call open in unison making you flustered.

"For Christ's sake Dylan, keep it in your pants." You said chuckling awkwardly, hiding your face as a deep red appeared.

Dylan eyed you one more time, and the rest of the interview you couldn't keep your eyes off of him this time.

The end.....