Regret Stiles Stilinski

⬇️Y/N's POV

⬇️
Y/N's POV.

I'm sitting in Economics, currently drawing random doodles all over my notebook. I've zoned out to what Coach is talking about.

Speaking of the devil, I hear laugh and lift my head, curious.

He abruptly stops. "Oh, you're serious." Scott nods. "Risk and reward." Coaches eyebrows nearly fly off his forehead when he realizes Scott is right and I smile, proud of him for actually studying.

"Okay.

Does anybody have a quarter?" Coach asks. I watch as Stiles' hand goes into his pocket, when he grabs a quarter, something else falls onto the floor.

I look at him in confusion.

Coach picks up the shiny package and I quickly realize what it is.

Why does he have that? We've never even been close to doing anything like that. Suddenly, it all comes to me.

He disappeared at his friends party last night.

I can hear my heart beat in my ears and my face reddens.

People turn to look at me because they know that we're dating and assume that it's for me but it wasn't and isn't. I shrink down in my seat.

"I think you dropped this. And, uh, congratulations." Coach looks at me and then back at Stiles and walks towards the front of the room with Scott.

Stiles looks back at me with wide eyes and I quickly look away.

Skipping time ⏭

When the class ends, I quickly rush out and start heading towards my car.

I can't deal with this. I can't deal with being in the same place as Stiles, knowing what he did or was intending to do with some other girl.

I quickly wipe away a tear and dig around in my backpack for my keys.

"Y/n!" I curse to myself and my vision blurs when I hear his voice.

I continue frantically digging. "Y/n. I'm so sorry-"

"You really think sorry is going to cut it?" I snap at him.

He gives a shocked look.

I've never yelled at him. "Look, I don't know what got into me-" He starts, stepping towards me.

I can see his eyes begin to gloss over.

"You could've just told me what you wanted and broke up with me before cheating on me." I say.

"I know. And I regret everything but nothing happened."

"Yeah but you seemed like you wanted something to." I point to his pocket.

He has guilt written all over his face. "I think we need to break up." I mutter. "I'm obviously not fulfilling your needs-" "Y/n." I look at him and see a tear escape his eye.

"She was found dead this morning." My heart cracks a little more for him.

"I'm sorry. I know she was your childhood friend, but that still doesn't make it okay-"

"Okay, then what do I do? How do I make this right?" He asks impatiently.

"I don't think you can." I finally find my keys and unlock my car.

"Please, let me try." He practically begs.

"Maybe one day." He takes a deep breath, calming himself.

"Can't we just start over?" I give him a look.

"This is real life. You can't just restart things when you make a mistake."

He doesn't say anything and looks down.

"Goodbye, Stiles.

The end.....