The movie Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Dyl? Are you ready?" You yell through the apartment you share with your boyfriend.

"Just putting on my shoes." His voice approaches. In front of you stands Dylan trying to put on the second shoe while he almost falls clumsily to the ground. "Ready?" He asks grinning.

Joking you scoff before turning around to grab your thin jacket.

Suddenly you feel a pair of warm hands on your hips from behind. "Dylan we have to go now or-" Slowly your voice fades into a whisper until it vanishes when Dylan places moist kisses up your neck with his hands still wrapped around your torso from behind. His kisses send chills down your spine and you get goosebumps.

"Or what?" With a deep voice he whispers into your ear.

"We'll miss the beginning of the movie.

Come on." Quickly you turn around, peck his lips and free from his grasp.

He let's out a short laugh before following you out the front door.

As you two stand in front of the counter waiting for your popcorn he starts complaining.

"We could have easily stayed home just a little longer.

I mean the movie hasn't even started and you know it only would have taken three minut-" "Dylan!" Laughing you cover his mouth with your hand.

"Oh come on. You just know that I'm right." Dylan pulls you closer before closing the gap between your lips with his.

The woman behind the counter chuckles while handing you your popcorn and the sodas.

"Here ya go. Enjoy the movie." Grinning you take the food.

"Thank you." "Dylan you are so embarrassing."

"I know." Proudly he grins as he puts one arm around your waist while you two walk into the movie theater.

Waiting for the movie to start you look at your phone.

Unexpectedly you two hear a quiet, shy voice next to Dylan.

Both of you look to the left and see a little boy with a book, a paper and a pen in his hands.

"Excuse me?"

"Hey mate. What is it?" Dylan asks smiling friendly.

"I...um...you are Dylan O'Brien right?"

"Yeah that's me."

"Can I get an autograph maybe?" Still shy he shifts from one foot to the other. M

"Of course come here." Dylan kneels down next to the kid.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"My name is Jake." Quickly he writes the autograph and hands it to the boy.

"Here ya go Jake. And how old are you?" "I'm nine years old.

Thank you so much. Can I hug you?"

"Sure." Dylan hugs the little boy before sitting back down next to you.

"Hey Jake. Can I borrow your pen for a sec? You'll get it back in a second I just need it quickly." Jake gives Dylan the pen smiling widely.

"Thanks buddy." All of a Sudden Dylan writes something on your cheek. "Dyl! You-"

"Naah! Y/N! Kid's present." He gives back the pen when the boy asks who you are.

"She's my girlfriend."

"Why did you do that??" You whine while looking at the screen of your phone and seeing that he wrote his name on your cheek.

"I gotta write my name on the the things that are mine, don't I?"

"Goodbye! And thanks Dylan!" The boy walks back to his seat.

"You're a jerk!" "I know exactly that you don't mean it." You rub over your cheek with your hand but Dylan takes your hand away to look at your face.

"Babe I don't think it'll vanish without water." He laughs.

"Dylan. You're an idiot." A little bit angry at him you turn to look at the big screen.

"Oh come on. You're not really mad at me, are you baby?" Pouting at you he puts his hand on your thigh. Quickly you shove it away.

With his fingers he turns your head to look at him.

His hand lies on your cheek and he gently caresses it before pulling you into a kiss.

Dylan laces his fingers with yours before asking: "Are we good again?"

"I was never really mad but maybe I should pretend like I am more often." You give him a smirk before kissing him once again.

The end.....