Can i help you Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Dylan opened up the door, he was covered in sweat and looked slightly annoyed.

I sat up, a concerned look on my face.

"Is everything okay? You look... bothered?", I asked Dylan just barely shook his head and laid down beside me.

I started to have a tingling feeling on my thigh and realized Dylan was brushing his fingers up and down.

I soon remembered what this meant, he was horny.

After being with him for a year, he finally told me that whenever he did something like this, it usually meant he was horny.

I looked over at him only to be met with his honey brown eyes.

I smirked and raised my eyebrow, "Can I help you?". Suddenly his eyes clouded over with lust and his lips were on mine in an instant.

His hands gripped my waist as we pulled away for a breath.

His lips attached to my neck, a moan escaping from my mouth.

"Shirt... off, now", Dylan panted.

"I- i don't have a bra on...", I said quietly, embarrassment lacing my voice.

"It's okay baby", Dylan pleaded, already tugging at the hem.

I pulled off my shirt while Dylan gazed and stared, I started to cover myself but Dylan stopped me and started kissing down my neck.

I couldn't help but let out a moan as Dylan held my small hands in his bigger one. Finally he tore off his own shirt, his hands leaving mine for a spilt second before they returned.

Dylan messed with his pants for a second before tugging my shorts and underwear off so that I was revealed only to him.

After he was undressed, Dyl's lips averted to my neck, he started sucking and slightly biting at a certain spot, which made me moan loudly.

He reached over into his pocket of his jeans on the floor and pulled out a condom.

When he put the condom on he lined up at my entrance and slowly pushed in so I could adjust.

Once I fully adjusted, he starting moving in quick paces.

Soon enough there was a knot forming in the out of my stomach.

I could tell Dylan was close as well with his messier movements. His lips found mine and I could feel the beads of sweat in his upper lip.

I let out a string of curses and moans as I came to my high.

Dylan filled the condom and then tied it and threw it away.

He laid down beside me as we drifted into sleep.

The end.....