What happened Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Hey Thomas!" You exclaimed.

Since Thomas was normally a runner, you found it strange that he was helping the builders out.

"Hey Y/N!" He smiled at you and quit what he was working on.

"Whatcha building?"

"Oh, ya know, just some extra tables, we could use some, so I figured why not?"

"Yeah you're right, but uh, aren't you a runner now?" You ask, smirking. You were one of the first people that knew Thomas wanted to be a runner since he was a greenie.

"I actually am, still training though, we go out tomorrow. I just decided to help since, ya know, Gally went a little haywire, he made a goofy face and gestured a twirling finger to his ear, "and decided to run into the maze." Thomas said laughing which made you laugh; he was always such a goofball.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" Thomas asked mischievously. You instinctually grabbed his wrist and checked his watch.

"Oh no, I gotta go! Sorry Thomas! Catch you later!" You saw him wave at you before your turned and ran toward the Medjack hut.

You heard a scream behind you, but decided not to look back since you were already ten minutes late!

"Sorry Clint!" You breathed bursting into the room.

"Shh!" He whispered, he's still asleep. He said pointing to one of the Gladers that came in feeling ill yesterday.

"Sorry!" You whispered, what can I do?"

"Go check on Frypan, he burnt himself earlier and I told him to wait for you." You immediately walked out of the room to see Frypan sucking on the fingers that appeared to be burnt.

"Ah, c'mon buddy." You said winching at the way his hand looked. You pulled him into a room and dampened a towel with cool water.

"Here, hold that on there, it should--"

"PLEASE HELP ME Y/N!" Thomas yelled, bursting into the room. "What happened?!"

"I cut myself!" Thomas screamed, making a puppy dog face.

"Follow me; be right back Frypan--actually you should be fine, you can go."

After Frypan left smacking his lips, you gestured for Thomas to come in.

"Let me see it Thomas." He shook his head in pain and shut his eyes tightly.

"Thomas, either you suffer or I see!" You teased, trying to grab his injured hand.

When you finally got a hold of his hand, you sighed.

"Wow Thomas." You said disappointed, looking at the microscopic cut on his pointer finger.

"How'd this happen?"

"Well, I was well--ya know just," "Just what?" He blushed and quickly mumbled,

"You were distracting me so I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally shucking cut myself." Thomas paused for a moment, regaining his confidence.

"And, I needed and excuse to see you." He blushed again, breaking eye contact.

"Well," you sighed.

"With that cut, you're going to have to stay here for days." He sighed jokingly.

"Oh no, what will I do for days?" You shrugged, "maybe we--" "maybe ..we can.." Thomas slowly leaned in and kissed you softly on the lips.

"I-I really like you Y/N." "I really like you too Thomas." You smiled as he engulfed his arms around you, your head resting on his chest.

The end.....