Our song Stuart twombly

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

study nights stuart and i were up ridiculously late doing work for our internship at google. we're sitting in the spot where we first meet. which happened to be the most uncomfortable set of wooden bleachers ever.

"stuart i'm tired of looking at this screen." i whined , pushing the laptop away from me.

"i know i know, but we still gotta finish this assignment." he said, pushing the laptop back at me while pressing play on our late night playlist we conjured up.

i looked at him with pleading eyes just for him to shake his head no and push my head back toward the screen.

"stu." i called.

"ah no. y/n. don't try to swoon me into letting you stop working. this is important for the both of us." he said, looking at me.

"okay. okay. i'm sorry." i focused back on my laptop.

after humming a bit to the different songs on the playlist, our song "rollercoaster" by bleachers came on. once he noticed he picked up his laptop and put it down next to him. i obviously took notice because he never puts down his work.

"stuart what are you doing?" i asked as he walked over to me picking my laptop off my lap, putting it next to me as well.

he grabbed my hands and pulled me off the bleachers.

i immediately started giggling.

he intertwined his fingers with mine and held our arms up to the sky. he started jumping around and dancing to the song.

after his jumping fit he let our hands fall back to there normal state. still keeping them intertwined as he pulled me into his chest.

"you still wondering what i'm doing?" he hummed.

"no not anymore. i don't know why i even asked. that's our song of course we're gonna dance to it." i laughed.

we sat back down and pulled out laptops out and continued doing our work.

i moved closer to stuart so i could see what he was doing on his laptop.

he gets a lot of work done in a short amount of time it's ridiculous. he was still wearing his beanie so i snatched it off his head and put it on mine. i laid my head on his shoulder as he spoke,

"hey now why would you take my beanie?". i laughed, "it's warm and i'm tired.". i buried my head into his neck and took his hand from his keyboard and placed it in mine.

"you still tired?" he asked i nodded in response.

so he helped me pack up everything and we headed back to our dorm.