Don't you touch her damn idiot Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

It wasn't news when y/n's best friend, Max reached a new call from her telling him about the problems she was having with Dylan.

It was always the same story, on repeat. Dylan came back late at nights because of his work and y/n yelled at him that he didn't give a fuck about her and that he probably was cheating on her and so on.

That night she was crying and Max could not stay at his place anymore. She couldn't stand watching her best friend suffer.

"What has he done this time?" Max's voice was full of rage.

"N-nothing Max, I swear. It's just that he left and I am here alone. I feel like shit, you know." She was chewing on her words because she drank a whole bottle of vodka to keep away her thoughts.

"Wait for me." Max closed the call and reached y/n's house.

He was feeling extremely mad because she wasn't only his best friend but the girl he was in love with.

And little did she know how many times Max wanted to kiss those tears away.

They were laying on the sofa when they just had an ice-cream. Chocolate, y/n's favorite.

"Thank you Max, for everything." She smiled to him.

"Do you want a coffee?" She stood up.

"Please." He nodded.

As she went to the kitchen her phone lighted up and he couldn't do anything but stare. He sighed

when he saw the name on the screen.

Dylan: Fuck this pride, I miss you so much. I am coming home in less than half an hour.

Carefully, Max grabbed the phone and unlocked it while she still was into the kitchen and dealt his number.

"Y/n, baby I am so sorry." "I guess she's pretty busy right now." Max answered with a husky tone.

"Max? What the hell are you doing there?!" Dylan's anger could be touched from kilometers.

"Giving her what you can't, probably." Max grinned throughout the phone.

"Don't you touch her, damn idiot." Dylan hissed.

"Actually she's the one who will want to touch me. It won't be difficult since she dated an asshole like you."

"Son of a bitch, don't touch my girlfriend, or I swear to God-"

"Actually I don't want my best friend to get lonely in the kitchen all alone.

I have heard kitchen island sex is the best kind of sex, you should try it sometimes." He pulled the phone away and cut Dylan's anger by pushing the red button.

He deleted the call and reached for y/n in the kitchen.

"Max, you scared me. Are you ok?" She reached for him touching his arm softly.

"Are you?" He asked with a frown and she frowned back.

"Yes y/n. Since when you started dating that asshole you have been crying almost all the time you are supposed to spend together.

Why do you stay with him? He's just hurting you, he doesn't give a shit." He got closer to her.

"Not like I do. I love you y/n, I always did." He pulled her close and smashed his lips against hers. She pulled away roughly.

"Max what the hell! You are my best friend, I would never date you because you are like a brother to me, I am in love with Dylan and I don't care how many fights we have been through I just love him and I'd never let him go because I know he loves me too."

"You do?" Y/n startled when she heard that hurt voice she would have recognized everywhere. Dylan's.

"I do. I love you more than anything in this world." She admitted looking deep in his hazel eyes she learned to love.

After a few moments that felt like eternity they got closer to each other and hugged tightly, her head hidden into his chest and his hidden into the curve of her neck.

They pulled away softly then Dylan looked at Max and reached him.

"The next time you will talk about my girlfriend the way you did a few moments ago, consider yourself lucky enough if you are able to talk again at all." Dylan pointed his finger out at him.

"What, what does this mean?" y/n looked confused. Obviously she didn't know about the phone call.

"Only that next time you have to be careful where you leave your phone.

I called you and" he looked from her to Max. "He answered."

Y/n looked at his best friend with anger and disappointment into her eyes and he couldn't do anything but leave.

The end.....