A favor Stuart Twombly part 4

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Soon the headaches had finally disappeared and I was free from my concussion I saw that we were finally starting to work as a team.

Chet has tasked us to make an APP for the next challenge; Graham already pointed out that his group had completed the assignment now they were waiting for ours. I

was still a bit fumed seeing his face but Stuart managed to distract me every time Graham came on by.

Billy and Nick both decided to take us out for a night to free our stressed out minds and allow us time to have fun.

So right now I was staring blankly at my closet; Billy and Nick said we were going to grab a bite to eat and then go to a club to distress ourselves.

My wardrobe wasn't really dance attire and before I could choose anything there was a knock on my room door.

Opening the door stood Neha holding something in her hands and a bigger grin on her face. "What is that?" I asked allowing her to past me watching her move to my bed and laid out the clothing in her hands.

"I knew I had a perfect outfit in my closet for tonight for you. Operation get Stuart Twombly is now in effect." She smiled I cocked my eyebrow at her, I knew she was acting weird with me the last few days and that probably had to do with Stuart helping me with my injury.

"You do realize that Stuart and I are friends right?" I reminded Stuart and I were actually being friendly recently so Neha must've got the signals wrong.

"Oh come on Y/N..Stuart is sooooo into you girl and you are sooooo into him, don't lie to me.

You may be the observant one with everyone but in this situation with your own feelings you are so blind." She replied I crossed my arms still not convinced by what she said and I watched her groan with annoyance.