Starbucks Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I was sitting at Starbucks enjoying iced caramel macchiato.

I was with my best friend, Y/F/N. She was going on about the latest guy she was seeing.

Now, she was not a slut, but she did kind of move on from guys fast.

She was explaining their latest date when she stopped and laughed.

I looked up from my homework, and raised my eyebrow questioning her.

"A guy was staring at you," she said with a smirk.

"Uhm... Okay who?" "Oooo! He is cute!"

"Y/F/N Tell me who!" I said desperately. I glanced around wondering who would look at me? I didn't recognize anyone in there!

"Y/N do you REALLY want to know?" I hesitated.

Did she mean it in a bad way? Did I really want to know? OF COURSE! "Yes! Now tell me!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, he is sitting in a booth, he has brown hair and brown eyes, and freckles and mole things." I looked around, but I didn't see him. There were only two booths in my view, and one was empty and the other had 4 girls sitting in it.

I looked at Y/F/N and she then said," He isn't in your view. I can see him though!" I sighed. This means I have to get up.

I decided to go back to the register and order a cookie or something! So, I got and walked over and I did in fact, order a chocolate chip cookie.

As I was walking back I saw him.

He was very cute! When I got back to my table Y/F/N and I continued talking.

After about 20 minutes, her phone rang.

It was her mom asking her if she could watch her younger sister in 30 minutes. So, we decided it was best if we left. I had an essay due in a few days anyway.

As we were walking out I looked over at the guy, and he was staring right back at me. We made eye contact for a few seconds but he broke it.

His face was as red as a tomato, but I doubt mine was any better! I continued walking out and a bit down the street.

I was kinda sad that I would probably never see that guy again.

Let's just say that I usually don't get that much attention from guys.

"HEY!!" My train of whatever thoughts were broke as I looked back to where the voice was coming from.

It was him?

"Uh... W-well hi! I'mmm Dylan!" Said the guy that I now knew as Dylan. He seemed awfully nervous.

"Hi, I'm uh Y/N. Nice to meet you Dylan!"

"Y/N... I like that name... Anyway! I was uh well wondering if I could maybe please have your number?" He asked with a smile.

I smirked and replied, " Well, why not?" And I gave him my number! That is how I met the wonderful Dylan O'Brien!

The end.....