Spill your guts or fill your guts Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Me and Dylan had been invited by James Corden on the late late show, to play the game spill your guts or fill your guts.

After the host told us the rules, and introduced all the foods- the famous cow tongue catching his eye. He gestured for us to start.

"Ok and Y/n, you can start with the first question!" He announced while stepping away from the table to let me and dylan play.

"Ok, Dylan. I'm gonna give you the....." The suspense rose as I spun around the large platter, landing on the cod sperm.

"Sorry." I said through seethed teeth.

"But i really didn't wanna get this one so here you go." I said innocently while grabbing the first card out of a deck on three.

"Dylan, my question for you is... In the maze runner, you worked with many famous people. Kayla Scodelario, Will Poulter, Thomas Brodie Sangster. Which of the following celebrities i just listed was the WORST to work with?" I asked with an evil grin on my face.

A snicker escaped my mouth as Dylan grabbed a piece of the cod sperm to his mouth, shooting me an evil glance before throwing it in his mouth.

"Alright then." He said with a smirk on his face as he readjusted himself in his seat, with confidence he spun the platter onto the bull penis, knowing it'd make me squeamish.

He dramatically flung out his arms, reaching for a card before reading it out he let out a short giggle, muffling this with his hand.

"Y/n, you've dated many people in the past. Out of all your exes, and me.

Who was the best kisser?" Dylan said while leaning forward in his seat, eager to hear my answer.

"It looks like a shrivelled up condom!" I said while picking up a piece and showing the audience, trying to distract him.

"Don't try and change the subject!" Dylan said with jokingly anger.

I chuckled at him before taking a small bite of the bull penis, instantly spitting it out in the bin beside me.

I let out a gag before spinning the platter to the 1,000 year old egg.

Dylan took a small whiff of it before gagging, I hoped the next question wasn't too bad since even I wouldn't be able to handle the smell of that, let along the taste.

"IM SO SORRY!" I cackled while reading the question.

"Dylan." I said while trying to contain my laughs, my sudden giggles made Dylan visibly nervous.