Move on Thomas

Third Person POV.

There was an ongoing bet throughout the whole glade on which boy would end up with Y/n.

They were all speechless at the thought of her, none thinking they deserved her but still desperately trying to impress her and get her attention.

But she only had her eyes for one person, the one person who was most uninterested in her- Thomas.

He'd already made it clear to you that he was after Teresa, but claimed he didn't know how to make the move.

Although you weren't the only gril in the glade anymore, all the boys continued to bet on you only.

All of them agreeing that no other gril they had seen intrigued them this much.

It feeler great to be the centre of attention, at certain times.

Other times it felt like she had to live up to a certain standard to impress them, or they'd all be uninterested.

And it wasn't that she cared what they thought, she had a reputation to uphold, but if they knew how desperate she was for that one person she doubted they'd ever been betting on her.

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

"Y/n can i ask you something?" Thomas asked as I gazed into the burning chips of wood in the fire, the sparks of fire cracking and burning my eyes.

"Go ahead." I smiled warmly, he would probably be asking me about Teresa again.

She's a very nice person i'll admit, but it's hard not to see her as competition.

She already told me she liked Gally, but i'd never told Thomas this, he was like my best friend.

I would've felt bad for getting rid of his false hope.

"Am i, attractive?" This seemed like a trick question.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, Teresa rejected me the other day. And ive never really seen myself so, am i ugly?"

"Thomas, to me your the most perfect person in this glade.

You might not be that person to Teresa and that's a sign that you should move on." I said trying my best to hint that i liked him, i placed my hand gently on top of his wide veiny hands.

"Good." He smiled before pressing his lips to mine.

I was completely shocked but found myself smiling in the kiss, once we pulled apart I heard clapping from in front of us.

I looked up to see Teresa clapping, her arm interlaced in Gally's bicep.

I grinned widely at us all being with the people we deserved.

The end.....