I'm trying to form a heart with my hands Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

"Dylan, what are you trying to do?" Kaya laughs into the microphone.

"I'm....damn. I'm too stupid for this! I'm trying to form a heart with my hands!" He answers looking confused at his hands that form a crooked heart.

"Why?" The interviewer asks snickering.

"You see that girl over there?" He points at you. "With the beautiful Y/H/C hair and these unbelievable Y/E/C eyes? That's her. That's my girlfriend." He states finally forming a proper heart and holding his hands in your direction.

"The girl in the audience? I think nobody here even knew you have a girlfriend! Well, maybe she wanna come up here?" Everyone looks at you but you just give Dylan a glare.

Dylan smiles innocently and walks off the stage and towards you.

"Dyl, no." You say as he takes your hand and drags you on the stage.

"There's no place to sit for me anyways!" You whisper making sure nobody else hears you.

"Just come on, Y/N " He says trying to reassure you.

When you two are back on stage he sits down on his chair. Still holding your hand he pulls you down onto his lab.

"Dyyyyl." You whine.

"Here we go, everybody! Dylan O'Brien's girlfriend! Quite a surprise for us! So what is your name?" The interviewer says.

"Y/N. You answer and burying your head in the crook of Dylan's neck. Very nervous, you give Dylan's hand a squeeze. He immediately pulls you closer and whispers

"Ssh. Everything's okay, Baby. I'm sorry."

"Now show them your beautiful face." He adds speaking up.

"You guys are the cutest!" Kaya giggles. Eventually you look up again and say

"No, he's a jerk!" Dylan just laughs but suddenly a voice from the audience shouts

"Then give him to me!", and giggles. A girl, probably only 15 years old.

"Sorry Cutie, Dylan's a jerk but he's is definitely MY jerk." You respond putting your arms round him.

After you said that Dylan crashes his soft lips gently against yours and the whole audience, the interviewer and the other cast members cheer, applaud and whistle.

The end.....