Doing time Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

It was dark, Thomas had just been put in the slammer as punishment for spending a night in the maze.

He sat on the dirt floor fiddling with the hem of his blue t-shirt.

Suddenly the door open and you jump in.

"Y/N?" He asks as the door to the slammer locks behind you.

"That's my name," You say sitting next to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asks turning to face you in the dark prison.

"Doing time" You reply tossing around a small pebble on the ground.

"for what?" He asks annoying you with the constant questions.

"Always questions with you isn't it greenie" You look back at him his eyes still curious "if you must know I cursed Gally out" He stares at you in the darkness and you stare back.

You can tell he's about to ask another question so you answer it before he can ask.

"I did it because your punishment is klunk, you saved Alby's life and probably Minho's as well" Thomas looks back at you.

"I thought you were a keeper why weren't you at the meeting," He asks out of the blue.

"I'm not really a keeper, but I could have gone to the meeting, your right" You continue to play with the pebble from before.

"Why didn't you?" This question sends shivers up your spine, you drop the rock and turn to Thomas.

"Because Alby needed me, Thomas," you say tucking your knees to your chest.

You sit in silence for a while before Thomas says something.

"I'm sorry" He breathes loudly.

"for what?" You don't understand why'd he'd be apologizing, he didn't do anything.

Thomas clears his throat quickly. "Alby, I mean he is your boyfriend isn't he.

"it's alright it's the buggin griever that stung him that should be sorry...wait WHAT?" "He is your boyfriend isn't he?" Thomas asks again making you laugh out loud.

"Oh shuck no! He and Newt have been making heart eyes at each other for years...he's basically my older brother" You laugh turning to Thomas your laughter lifting both of your spirits from before.

"You don't have a boyfriend?" You shake your head the idea of any glader as your partner grossing you out.

"I have several boy-friends but not any boyfriends" You chuckle watching Thomas fiddle with his shirt.

"Do you like anyone?" You did seem to have a small crush on this new greenie if you're being honest.

Nevertheless, you weren't going to be some crazy lovesick puppy, you didn't need to have a lover.

Those feelings had nothing to do with why you cursed out Gally though, that was just pure respect for Thomas's character.

You didn't want to tell him that of course so instead you said this.

"I like several people define what you mean by like?" You say the corners of your mouth tugging up as you tease the oblivious boy.

"would you like anyone to be your boyfriend" I'd be cool with you being my boyfriend Thomas You think but shrug it off responding with.

"Maybe I dunno...why are you asking me out?" You look to him and see him shift uncomfortably.

"No!.. I mean maybe, I guess, why? would you say yes?" He stutters and you raise your eyebrows wondering if he actually was.

You get up and walk across the cell sitting in front of him.

"depends on if you asking me out or not Thomas," You say leaning into where your noses are practically touching.

His eyes flicker down to your lips he looks back up thinking you didn't see it but you did.

"I saw that"

"what?" He asks obviously looking back down to your lips.

This time you just laugh quickly leaning in kissing him once softly pulling away and looking back into his eyes.

You see the surprise and then feel his hand close on the fabric on the front of your shirt crashing his mouth into yours.

You kiss his scooting your body up and straddling his waist as you pull him closer your hands running through his dark hair.

His hands find their way under your shirt gripping your waist and pulling you closer to him as your tongues begin to intertwine.

Finally, you pull away each of your breathing heavy as you stare into each other's eyes.

"I think I am asking you out Y/N" He says a sly smirk on his lips.

"Oh really?" You say with a smile.

"I couldn't tell.

The end.....