Dating since sophomore year Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Liam came up to me after lacrosse practice, while I was waiting for Stiles in the locker room.

"Hi Y/n, I was wondering.. do you want to go out with me?" His voice squeaking at the end.

I laughed and I felt Stiles standing behind me with his hands on his hips.

I can feel him glaring at Liam.

I smiled at Liam, then I felt Stiles snake his arm around my waist.

"Sorry Liam, she's taken." Stiles said, glaring at Liam. Liam laughed, "Really? Y/n, is this true?" I smiled and nodded, "Yup! Dating since sophomore year!" I said, smiling.

I saw Stiles stick his tongue out at Liam. Liam rolled his eyes.

"Come on, Y/n. You can do better." He said, chuckling. I rose an eyebrow,

"oh yeah? and you can do better by choosing girls who aren't taken." I turned to Stiles and kissed him. He let out a moan and it turned into a make out session.

"Okay! Okay! I get it! You're taken!" Liam shouted out, putting his arms up.

Stiles and I didn't pull away, we just kept making out.

Stiles put hands around my hips.

My legs were on either side of his hips and he moaned when I tugged on his hair.

"Okay.. you can stop now.. I get it.. oh. Oh my god. They're not stopping wow..." I heard Liam say, awkwardly.

This time I pulled away and smiled.

I got off of Stiles' lap and looked at Liam.

Stiles was still trying to recover from what just happened.

"I'm still not used to you kissing me..." Stiles said, staring at me in a loving way. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

The end.....