The Greenie Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

We waited impatiently for the box to come up.

Today a Greenbean would come up, and we were all wondering how she'd be.

Whether she'll be able to run in the maze and help us find a way out or whether she'd work as a medic or how'd she turn out to be.

However, when the box finally opened and revealed the person inside every one of us was shocked and at a loss for words.

I stepped ahead and slowly made my way into the big and loaded box.

There was a boy inside instead of a girl; I tried to act as if everything was normal, but it clearly wasn't. We never get boys. 24 girls and this is our first boy. I didn't move close to him. I just stared at him as if he were some wild animal. I had a pocket knife at my side just in case.

I somehow know he's not dangerous, but this never happens.

Before I got the chance to say anything the boy spoke, "Wh-Who are you and where am I!? Why am I here?" He stood up suddenly and backed away from me. "I um..you're a boy." Duh, "I mean you're in our.." Maybe this girl just has some men features to her..she can't be..I mean he can't be. Don't panic! "My name is y/n. I am the leader here.

Welcome to the glade, Greenie." I stretched out my hand to shake, but he didn't move.

I tried to smile to reassure him of his safety. He smiled and shook my hand. I don't know what it was, but I felt some sort of shock go through me.

I looked from our hands and into his beautiful eyes. "Stop! Stop!" I giggled as he chased after me. I looked back and saw a figure running after me, but I could not tell who it was.

He finally caught up and hugged me from behind. I giggled even more when he kissed my neck. "I love you, y/n. I love you I love you." "That's enough." Said a different voice, and we broke apart instantly.

I shook my head and stepped back and tried to recompose my posture.

"I um..let's get out of here," I said without looking at him or making any physical contact.

The end.....