Did it go a Little Like This Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I'm out in the Gardens working as a Track-hoe. It's really hot today.

Hotter than any other day. I'm just worried about Thomas, and of course Minho.

Thomas and Minho are runners and I think it is too hot to be running the maze.

I brought it up before they left and I asked them to stay in here but they refused to listen to me and they left anyway.

Those shanks. I might have a small, okay big, crush on Thomas. But you can't blame me, he was so sweet to me when I first came into the Glade. I felt like an instant connection to him. It's sounds stupid and girly to have a crush and believe me I tried to get rid of it but he is just to God damn cute.

I hear footsteps and I look up to see Thomas and Minho running out of the maze.

Thomas sees me looking and runs my way. He picks me up and spins me around.

After some giggles and pleased to stop, Thomas puts me down.

I stare into his eyes and I noticed him leaning in, but he blink his eyes rapidly and jerk back a little.

I smile at him. "Hey Thomas." "He-hey Y/N, I just remembered I have to go see... Newt, yep Newt. Bye." Thomas lets go of his gentle hold on me and ran straight towards the direction of Newt.

I stood there confused.

What just happened?

Thomas' POV.

I just got out of the maze and I spot Y/N working in the garden.

I ignore the burning feeling in my things, as I sprint towards her.

Ever since she came out of the box I knew I've seen her before. I felt a connection towards her but I still haven't found out what it is.

Y/N spots me, drops what she is doing and opens her arms out.

I smile at her and pick her up, spinning her around.

She giggled, her laughs send goose bumps up and down my arm.

She begs me to put her down and I do so.

I look at her, really look at her and I now know what the connection was.

Love.

I knew her before the glade and I loved her.

A single flash back appears behind my eyes and I see Y/N and I leaning in.