Fall in love with me Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I arrive back in the glade slightly out on breath and sweating like crazy.

You see I was a runner, one of the best, except for Minho.

I had spent one year in the bloody glade, and we still hadn't made any progress in finding a way out. But i guess it could be worse.

At least we were relatively safe.

"Nice run shuck face" Minho says teasingly, jogging past me.

"You too shank" I shoot back, smirking before heading to get a drink of water.

"Hey Y/n have you seen the new greenie?" Chuck asks excitedly.

"No" I reply. I knew that the box was supposed to come up today but I was already in the maze by the time it arrived.

"See ya later Chuck." I say heading towards frypan's kitchen.

After getting my water and dinner I sit down to eat, observing the ongoing of the glade.

My gaze falls on one particular boy that I didn't recognize.

He was tall and every well muscled, his brown hair falling over his forehead slightly.

There was no other way to put it, he was hot! He must be the new greenie.

I quickly try to advert my gaze, but not before he catches me, sending me a confident smile. Soon it was time for the bonfire.

The keepers gathered to light the fire.

I kept to my self for a bit, talking to a few people.

Including Minho and Newt.

I see Gally has formed one of his famous fight circles.

I notice the greenie has stepped up to Gally.

Intrigued, I decide to go watch.

I stand beside Minho and watch intently.

"The poor shank doesn't even stand of chance." Minho says with a laugh.

I let out a small chuckle.

Within a few seconds Gally had already knocked him out of the circle, but he wasn't giving up.

As he gets up our eyes meet. He had a look of determination in his eyes.

Within a few minutes of he and Gally bantering back and forth the greenie began to outsmart him.

Taking note of Gally's consistent moves the greenie pushes him out of the circle.

I couldn't help but admire him.

Gally, of course wasn't as happy.

He quickly knocks the greenies legs out from under him.

The greenie looks shocked as he lays in the ground.

"Thomas" he whispers.

"My name is Thomas!" He shouted. I had to say the name suited him.

"Good welcome to the glade greenie!" Newt says. I smile as everyone shouts and welcomes him.

I smile slightly at Thomas' stunned expression.

The poor guy probably was still trying to process everything.

The crowd began to disperse going back to whatever they were doing.

I lay a hand on his shoulder as I pass.

"Breath, relax, congratulations Thomas." I say with a smile.

"Oh, uh, thanks!" Thomas says, nervously scratching the back of his head.

I decide to go sit on a log by the fire and begin to get lost in watching the flames of the crackling fire.

After a few minutes a see, out of the corner of my eye I see a figure standing next to me, watching me carefully.

I turn to see it is Thomas, the new greenie, looking rather handsome standing by the fire if I do say so myself.

"Hi Thomas, can I help you with something?" I say cheerfully.

"Oh, uh, yeah I wanted to ask you something." Thomas answers, sitting tentatively on the log beside me.

"Y/n I know I just got here and all but I was wondering if you would go on a date with me?" Thomas asks shyly.

I grin up at him.

"Of course I'd love to!" I excliam. He breathes a sigh of relief.

"I thought you were going to say no."

"I would never, not to you anyway." I say bashfully.

Thomas holds his hand out to me.

"Let's go then." Thomas says winking at me.

I laugh and take his hand.

That night we had the first of many dates to come and I finally fell in love.

The end.....