Seven minutes in heaven Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Me and Crystal walked in, honestly we both looked good. We were meeting up with holland somewhere in this party she wanted to have.

The party looked amazing I mean of course holland made it. Finally after some time we ran into her.

"Oh my god, you girls look so hot." Holland winked.

"No way! That's all you look at you!" I pushed her lightly. "Oh my god both of you shut up. Let's party and get these boys." Crystal stated.

"What she said." Holland followed. I simply nodded following them. We all started having a great time taking pictures and just feeling ourselves.

Skipping time ⏭

A hour later about a couple of people sat down in a circle. We all agreed to play seven minutes in heaven.

I mean there was some pretty attractive people playing so I wouldn't mind who I got locked in with.

Except one person, or should I say guy.

Flashback We were all partying and dancing until I tripped and fell into someone's arms.

"Hey you okay there?" He chuckled.

"Yeah- oh my i'm sorry let me get up." I mumbled embarrassed.

"Oh it's okay, you are cute I don't mind." He stated.

"I'm Y/N." I smiled softly.

"Dylan, Dylan O'brien."

"Oh you! You work with my best friends right? Something like that maybe it's a different Dylan?" "Crystal and Holland?" He smirked. "Yep that's them!" I grinned.

"They are really great people to be close with especially learning from what parties are thrown." He added.

"What do you mean?" "I mean I just met the prettiest girl ever, and it seems she is their best friend so I could possibly get to see you more." He flirted.

"Well Dylan, if you run into me again. Maybe fall into your arms again, I'll let you take me on a date." I smiled walking off.

He was there, of course in the circle.

I mean I kind of hoped we would get each other.

He was perfect.

His moles on the side of his face. The way his smile makes me melt. The way his words can just put you at ease.

"Hm who should go first?" Holland shouted.

"Crystal!" I instantly shout. Crystal glares at me.

"Oh cmon you need fun for once you never play." I joke. Crystal finally gives in and spins. It lands on Tyler Posey.

"AHHH! Y/N OUR BABIES MIGHT GET TOGETHER TONIGHT!!" Holland squealed dragging me up.

"OH MY GOD YES! SHES GONNA GET SOME!!l" Me and holland died laughing.

Dylan looks up at me smirking.

I just simply sit back down across from him.

Seven minutes go by Crystal sat beside me whispering to me and holland which left us gasping.

"So you really had some moment with him? Damn!" I teased.

Finally some more people go and it leads to my turn.

I start thinking twice about it seeing more people joined. Like my ex, of course he joined. "Holland, Crystal he's here I can't. Guys-" I get cut off by them.

"Make him jealous show him who doesn't need them anymore." Holland hinted.

"Yeah cmon you don't need him. If you land on him you beat his ass in the room." Crystal laughed.

I nodded and spinned the bottle.

I look up seeing where the bottle pointed. Dylan. It landed on Dylan.

"Well, cmon." He held his hand out for me to pull myself up. We walked into the room.

"I finally got you alone. Which means I also get a date doesn't it?" He mimicked.

"Wow Dylan just pulls all the girls hm?" I teased.

"Well not the ones I want, if you mean girls who just want one night stands then yes." He sighed.

"Well I'm not a girl who likes one stands- those are hoes.

There is girls much more then that you just gotta find them in the moment and do everything you can to not let them go." I shrugged.

"That's why i'm taking you on a date." As he got closer I backed up into the wall leading him to leaving a small gap. Our height difference.

"You know I always thought you were one of those party dudes when I saw you, you know like those guys that just party away to make the most out of life?" I looked up at him.

"You weren't totally wrong but you weren't totally right. See here baby I actually want something more. I want love.

Not something to be thrown out and replaced again, I need a little loving tonight to get a taste of you." "Dylan the one with words. Hold me so i'm not falling apart?" I pushed him playfully to meet his eyes with mine.

"So you want a love story, to tell your kids with your wife when you grow old?" I simply state.

"You are one to catch on fast, well yes. Who wouldn't?" "Well love at first sight exists so maybe go find your dream girl?" I catch him staring at my lips. Next thing I know is he's kissing me.

His soft lips on mine. I've never felt this way.

His stupid little tricks left me pinned me to the wall him in control.

He was trailing down my neck leaving kisses.

"I think I already fell in love at first sight tonight." He whispered down on my neck.

"Who's the one?" I try to get out.

"Well she has beautiful hair, eyes, smile- everything about her is breath taking god. I can't wait to make her mine." He said looking back at me.

"Then this is wrong.. Dylan you should be with her, this." I pointed between me and him.

"I don't want this to be a one night stand, so go with be with her." I sigh. "You don't understand you are her."

"You are the girl as soon as you fell in my arms I couldn't get out of my head. Whatever game you are playing to get stuck inside my head is working god I need you for fuck sake." He insisted.

"Dylan it's you." I smiled.

There I was back on the wall.

The end.....