A Kiss and more Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

"Teresa, can I talk to you?" I walked up behind her, she was busy talking to Alby, but this was the only time Thomas wasn't around me.

He was off talking to Minho about their running tomorrow.

"Sure," She smiled at me.

"Alby, we'll talk later." Teresa told the man before we walked to the other side of the heated bonfire.

Teresa was my best friend.

I trusted her before anyone else in the maze, probably because she was a girl. The more we hung out, the more Thomas was around.

The more I got to know Thomas, the more we liked each other. Fast forward to now and here we are dating.

"What's up sugar?" Teresa took my hand and rubbed it gently. She could clearly see that something was wrong. I'd been on edge for a while now.

"Okay, so this is going to sound really weird but-" I panicked and babbled the words. Luckily Teresa cut me off. "Y/N, it's me. Nothing you can say will be really weird."

"Fine. Well, me and Thomas have been having sex for a while-" "Yeah, I'm pretty sure the whole glade knows. You do realize the creators have probably been watching you through those bloody bug things." She laughed which made me blush. I hadn't thought about that at all.

"He always, you know, turns me on. He always talks dirty to me, acts sexy but I just don't know how to do it to him." I sighed, it might sound stupid but I just wanted to give him what he gives me.

"Baby you are sexy!" Teresa pulled me into her arms and rocked me back and forth for a little bit. I grumbled into her chest.

"Are you going to help me or not?" I asked looking up into her kind eyes.

"Fine, I have an idea. But you just have to go along with it, okay?" She raised her eyebrows at me. It was a little later on into the night, I'd gotten a little drunker than I was earlier in the evening.

It was all part of Teresa's master plan and after finding out what it was, I knew I wouldn't be able to do it sober.

"Hi gorgeous." Thomas wrapped one of his strong arms around my waist and pulled me into his side.

I drunkenly giggled and snaked my arms up around his neck.

"Tommy," I moaned and nuzzled my face into his chest.

I purposely rubbed myself against him crotch, feeling him jolt slightly at the unexpected friction.

"Oi, don't nick my nickname." Newt, who Thomas had been talking to, chuckled and took a sip from his jar.