Homework Stiles Stilinski

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

⬇️

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Stiles..you.." I kept getting cut off as Stiles kept pulling me in for a kiss. Feeling his warm lips against my own was distracting enough.

Feeling his hands wrap around my waist and move up my shirt almost made me forget.

Pulling back, i just pushed him to the point that he fell off the bed. "Y/N!" he cried out, as he hit the floor and quickly scrambled up to only look at me confused.

"What was that for?" he asked, i cheeks turned a light shade of red. "I'm sorry Stiles!" I apologized as he climbed back onto the bed.

Sitting down beside me, Stiles just reached for my hand to only squeeze it gently.

"You really need to finish your homework," i teased, the brunette just looked back and just fell over on his bed.

"Can't we do it later?" he asked but I shook my head and just lifted the book up and laid it on his lap. "If you finish..we can continue," i said and he shot up.

I Watching him, i just laughed as he went to work.

Skipping time ⏭

After an hour or so, I were disturbed from My nap. Waiting for Stiles to finish actually made me feel sleepy.

Feeling a cold hand touch my skin was enough to wake me up. "I finished," he said, which made you chuckle "What took you so long?" I said and he only just gave me this goofy grin like always.

"I had to put some time and effort," he said but he was quickly cut off when me kissed him. "How about we stop talking about homework," I whispered into his ear and he just shivered.

"You really know how to make a guy feel weak Y/N" he stated, Stiles just put his hand behind my neck and just deepened the kiss.

As you guys kissed, i felt his hands reach under my shirt.

Gasping, I just stopped and he looked at me confused. "What's wrong?" he asked and i just laughed "Your hands are cold," I said which made him smirk.

"Warm them up for me," he teased as me just climbed up onto his lap after you guys adjusted from laying down to sitting up.

Helping my with me shirt, Stiles just threw it aside as his shirt came off as well.

Feeling his lips brush against my neck was enough to send goosebumps down my spine.

Moaning, I just wrapped my arms around his neck and just kissed him.

As the french would do, I took Stiles by surprised as he just looked amazed. "Wow," was all he could say and i just giggled as this went on for a while.

Skipping time ⏭

Later that night, i had joined Stiles and his father for dinner. "So did you finish your homework?" Sheriff Stilinski asked and Stiles just looked at me before he answered his dad.

"Y/N helped me and I got it done earlier than expected," Stiles announced, which his dad seemed surprised by but he just patted Stiles on the back.

"Y/N you are welcome anytime," He told me and i couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Sounds good to me," Stiles chimed, as the rest of the night went well.

He drove me back home and kissed me good night. "Tomorrow at 2:30?" he asked and I just nodded, while walking up the driveway of my house.

"Night Stiles," i shouted before disappearing inside the house to only end the night on a good note.

The end.....