You missed the turn Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Umm... Stiles?" I watch as the road my house is on passes by. "You missed the turn." "Oh. I did?" He looks back and shrugs.

"Stiles. I have to get home and study. I really can't fail this test." I whine.

I hear him quietly groan. "Y/n. Can you please not talk about this test for once and just go on a drive with me?"

I look over and see him with a serious face.

"Fine." He looks over and grins.

"So, where are we going?" He shrugs. "Stiles!" He laughs. "This really isn't funny!"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." He looks at me and bursts out laughing. "Sorry! You look so adorable when you pout." I feel my face start to burn. "Shut up." I mutter.

The drive is quiet other than the soft sounds of the radio and Stiles tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

The Jeep comes to a stop at the preserve. "Oh no. Good things don't come out of this, Stiles." He shrugs once again. "Last time you forced me to come with you, Scott became a werewolf."

He shushes me and grabs a bag from the back. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

He starts walking into the preserve and I follow, very confused.

We reach the small river and begin walking across, using rocks as stepping stools.

I step on a rock and my foot slips, I snap my eyes shut, waiting to plunge into the freezing water.

I don't feel the cold but warm arms wrapped around me.

I look up at Stiles who has the biggest grin on his face. "You're so clumsy." He softly laughs, holding my hand and helping me across. We finally make it to the other side.

"Thank you, kind sir." I say. "Anything for a pretty lady." He winks and I blush. Where did all this confidence come from?

He stops walking at an open area and kneels down, opening his bag.

He pulls out a blanket and lays it on the ground. He motions me to sit so I do.

He hands me a sandwich. "Stiles." He looks at me. "Why did you do this?"

He puts down his sandwich. "Because I saw how stressed you were about this test and I thought you would like to get your mind off of it for a little bit." I smile and look down at my hands.

"I don't like seeing you stress and freak out over a test, which by the way, you're going to pass because you're smart and you've been working your butt off." He picks up his sandwich and takes a bite.

"Thank you, Stiles." I give him a smile, a real smile. He swallows and grins. "Anything for a pretty lady." "Oh my gosh."

I laugh and cover my face because I feel it begin to burn.

I feel his hands wrap around mine and bring them from my face. "Stop trying to hide your face. You're beautiful." I look up at him and burst out laughing.

He stuffed his face with more sandwich and is covered in crumbs. "You're such a dork, Stilinski." "You love it." He winks and I blush again.

The end.....