Hot guy alert Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Look Y/N ! Hot guy alert! And he's staring at you." Your friend hits your arm and makes you look to your right.

She's right he was looking at you.

When your eyes meet his light brown beautiful eyes he smiles.

Smiling back you turn to your friend.

That is Dylan O'Brien!"

"Who?" "He starred in 'The Maze Runner'!" "Well go get him!"

"What? no! He's famous. He'd never go out with me!"

"Have you seen the way he looked at you?" You take a sip of the coffee you hold in your hand while walking towards another shelf and looking at the books.

First you two were at Starbucks after shopping before you decided to buy a new book.

"Oh come on." You turn to you friend but in the next moment you feel a burn spreading on your stomach and someone bumping into you.

You realize that your friend just pushed you against Dylan O'Brien which caused him to spill out your coffee over your stomach.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. Oh shit. Can I help you somehow?"

"No don't be sorry. I'm sorry. It's okay." From the corner of your eye you see your best friend leaving the store winking at you.

"No it's not okay. I'm so sorry. This must burn like hell. Can't you put it off? I mean...um...oh god I mean do you have something else with you so you can change?" Embarrassed he blushes while scratching his neck.

You can't help but laugh a little at how dorky he is.

⬇️

⬇️

"Well yeah I just bought a sweater. It's okay really."

"Do you want to drink a coffee with me?" He suddenly bursts out nervously.

"I mean I have to buy you a new one. And I, you seem like a very nice person." He stutters out nervously.

"You don't have to buy me a new coffee." "I insist." He states.

"But only if I'm allowed to change into my sweater in the restroom first." You chuckle.

"Oh yeah of course."

Widely he smiles at you sighing of relief. Together you two walk to the Starbucks before you change into the sweater and drink a coffee with Dylan O'Brien.

"So...You're Dylan O'Brien." "Oh damn, I thought you wouldn't have noticed it maybe...oh man that sounded literally way more arrogant than I thought it would." Laughing you respond: "Don't worry it's okay. I'm not all hyped about you. Oops. That didn't sound nice too. But you get what I mean."

"Oooh that hit me hard. That frickin hit me hard. What a rejection." Playfully he acts hurt pressing his hand against his chest. Almost spitting out the coffee you try to hold in the laugh.

"Woah please! I mean I get it, the coffee on your stomach was hot but I bought you a new coffee so please don't plan on doing a revenge."

"Stop it!" You command while laughing.

"Y/N?" He speaks quietly all of a Sudden before lowering his head.

"Huh?"

"Would you maybe go out with me sometime?" Slowly his head lifts up again and he looks into your eyes.

"I'd love to. But no 'coffee to go' then please!" Smiling he takes out his phone and you exchange numbers.

The end.....