I like you Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Thomas was skiing himself out as he waiting for Y/n at her cottage in the woods, which she had all to herself.

He knew she would be returning from Med-Jack within a few seconds and wanted to talk to her about his feelings.

Thomas was completely and utterly bewitched by your beauty, and he couldn't keep acting like he wanted everything to be mutual and platonic.

The snap of twigs caused Thomas to be aware and snapped out of his thoughts.

Sighing to himself while his hands played together, he stood straight from his leaning position against the cottage and came out from around the corner just as you were approaching the small hut.

"Thomas?" Y/n asked in confusion as she came closer towards him, squinting her eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something, Y/n." Thomas told her pursing his lips while rubbing the back of his neck.

Y/n gave him furrowed eyebrows and licked her lips.

"Well, come inside and we can." Y/n motioned in her hut and Thomas heart speed spastically.

He went to object not knowing if he could control himself, but she was already inside.

He walked in after her and took in the cozy space.

A single and large bed was in the corner while a wooden desk was in the corner with different papers full of pictures that she obviously drew.

Y/n sat on her bed, running a hand through her long and gorgeous hair while she eyed Thomas.

"So, what's wrong Thomas." Y/n asked him and Thomas sighed out not knowing how to address the situation.

He ran a hand through his hair and tugged gently at the roots.

"It's not really a problem, but I can't get it off my mind." Thomas tried to ease into the whole situation but Y/n gave him a knowing look to not do that.

"I ... I like you." Thomas closed his eyes as he whispered those words, sucking in a harsh breathe as he awaited her reactions.

He heard the bed creak and felt her presence in front of his.

Opening his eyes slowly he was met with a goofy grin across her lips.

"What was that?" Y/n asked quietly as her hands pulled at the bottoms of his shirt.