Well I guess our friendships ruined Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Third person POV.

You were laying on your best friend Stiles's bed whilst he slouched in a chair a look of deep concentration on his face.

He's doing what he usually does, trying to figure out if one of the incidents in beacon hills was the cause of supernatural beings or not.

"Stiles maybe you should take a break" You say because he's been concentrating for too long but mainly because you're bored of the silence between you two.

"Take a break!? Oh of course it's not like I told Scott I'd look more into the situation" Stiles replies with one of his usual sarcastic responses.

You sigh and watch Stiles as he takes his bottom lip between his teeth before letting it go again.

He does that when he's thinking but for someone reason you see it as an attractive gesture.

You surprise yourself with such a thought, reminding yourself you're best friends.

You feel the boredom creeping back up and you come up with an idea to make things a little more fun.

You stand up off of Stiles's bed and head to the door.

"I'm gonna go" You say and just as you predicted Stiles just nods his head like he hasn't really heard you.

"Hmm maybe I'll go hang out with Scott" You say and still no response comes from Stiles who's too deep in a concentration to even look up.

You smirk and a boost of confidence hit s you suddenly.

"I know I'll go find Theo... I was watching him write today and just looking at his hands made me wonder what things he could do to me with them.." You say trying to sound as seductive as you can.

Stiles shoots his head up instantly at the mention of Theo's name causing a smile to edge it's way onto your face.

"Theo!?" Stiles exclaims.

"Mm I bet he could make me feel good" You say surprising yourself at how confident you're being about this stuff with Stiles.

You bite your lip as apart of the act and you see Stiles's hard gaze on you.

Before you can burst out laughing from the thought of Theo touching you, Stiles does something that catches you way of guard.

He pins you up against the door, his warm breathe against your neck as he whispers into your ear.

"Theo can't make you feel good." You come back to reality and reply with "oh I bet he could" knowing it'll annoy Stiles even more.

Before you can utter another word Stiles crashes his lips against yours roughly.

You kiss back as you begin to feel wetness pool between your thighs.

Stiles breaks away and kisses your neck, sucking a biting roughly every now and then as you bite back moans from the pleasure he's making you feel.

You won't give in that easily.

Stiles wraps your legs around his waist and carries you over to his bed pushing you down.

"Could Theo make you feel like this?" He questions and unbuttons your plaid shirt and your bra before biting and sucking down your chest towards your waistline.

"Yes" You manage to muster out trying to sound as convincing as you can.

Stiles takes of his top and you look at him in awe surprised by how toned he is.

"Let me repeat that again. Can. Theo. Make. You. Feel. Like. This." He pronounces each word boldly before he starts to rub against you with his hips bucking every now and then.

You bite back more moans as the feeling spreads causing your thighs to tingle.

"He...could...make...me feel better" You muster out teasingly.

Stiles looks at you as annoyance crosses over his face.

He strips himself down to nothing and you try not gasp at the sight of him.

He then strips of your remaining clothes.

Before you can say anything else he slams into you with such force that you hit against the head board of his bed.

You can't control yourself anymore and you moan out not caring if anyone can hear you.

Stiles smiles in accomplishment before he looks at you directly in the eyes stopping in you as you whine in protest.

"You need to be punished Y/n" Stiles waits in you as you whimper trying to buck your hips to get some movement.

"Stiles you can fuck me better than Theo ever could" You say honestly and pleadingly.

That's all it takes.

Stiles slams roughly back into you catching your lips in a messy kiss as your lace your finger in his hair pulling at the ends as he lets out a moan against your mouth.

His thrusts get quicker and quicker as the bed hits against the wall with every one.

You feel him hit your spot repeatedly each thrust just as hard and fast as the first.

You never knew how rough your best friend could be.

You never knew you even felt such strong feelings towards him.

You moan as you feel yourself getting close.

"Stiles- I-I" you can't get the rest out.

Stiles thrust harder and you let go as pleasure rips all the way through you.

Loud moans and whimpers erupt from your mouth followed by stiles pulling out and releasing onto the sheets.

He collapses next you, the room filled with the sounds of the pair of you breathing heavily.

"Wow" You say in disbelieve.

"Wow" Stiles repeats.

"Well I guess our friendships ruined" You joke.

"Weren't that close anyway" Stiles jokes back before climbing back over you winking as he starts round two... You buck your hips pleasure starting to arise again....tonight's gonna be a rough night.

The end.....