you want serious Stuart Towmbly

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

"How does this one look?" you asked as you walked out from your closet and showed him your long dress you had on.

"You look like a nun." stuart chuckled as you rolled to your eyes.

⬇️

⬇️

You walked into the closet and changed into a short, dress.

You walked out and stuarts glasses nearly fell off his Face.

"how about this one?" you a asked as Stuart kept gawking at you.

"its uh--nice--i mean uh--hot like you--thats not for him is it?" stuart tumbled over his words as you blushed.

"Stuart this is my first date since my big break up with my ex boyfriend can you please take this seriously?" you whined as Stuart stood up and walked over to you.

"serious, you want serious Stuart?" his voice was husky and monotone and your legs began to shake.

He suddenly pinned your arms above your head and pushed you up against the wall.

"Stuart, are you okay?" you asked a little scared, but Stuart was so hot right now.

"You're just too delicious for someone else" stuart said as he then attacked you neck.

Leaving love bites along your neck.

You moaned as he did.

"Stuart..." you moan out as he grabbs your thighs and picks you up.

He lays you down on the bed and starts kissing your breasts as his hand glides up your thigh and under your dress.

"Im going to make you feel so good." Stuart whispered in your ear as he pushed your dress up further revealing your red thong.

"we wont be needing this." Stuart quickly pulled down your panties and unbuckled his pants before they dropped to the floor.

Stuart pulled down his boxers and thrusted in you hard. You moaned as he entered you rough but pleasuring.

Stuart kept pounding and you both kept moaning.

You both reached your highs and stuart pulled out of you.

You both layed there a hot, sweaty, and wet mess.

"i have never felt so good in my life" you breathed out taking in long breathes.

"you take longer to cum, most girls usually do it under 3 minutes but you, oh god." stuart said as you chuckled.

The end.....