A favor Stuart Twombly part 5

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

I can't believe we managed to complete the final task with finding a company to advertise with us even after everything that has happened.

After we won the APP challenge we had to complete the Tech Support challenge in which we lost and we lost poor Billy because of it. Then we managed to convince him to come and help us with this sale's challenge which is right up his alley.

Right now we were waiting with pizza boxes in our hands outside of the main room to make our grand entrance.

Stuart was right next to me and as soon as the music picked up we all began to dance like idiots with the pizza in our grip.

The music motivated us while we were handing out pieces of pizza to everyone around us.

I handed the last box of pizza to the group right behind Graham's before locking my eyes on the fake Brit himself. Turning around I saw Stuart finishing up with his pizza as I held out my hand for him to take which he did easily.

He spun me around as we continued up the front where Billy was handing our project in. Before me on the stage stood not only Chet but, someone else that I didn't suspect to see here.

The music cut out a few minutes later in which Chet excused himself to recount the results. "It is true Graham's team did find a big business to invest with us but this small business has potential to become limitless with the right help.

So it gives me great pleasure to announce that Lyle's team has won the final challenge." Chet announced our whole team erupted with cheer; Neha and YoYo were hugging, Billy and Nick high fived with Lyle and Stuart and I hugged happily.

"Whoa...whoa...whoa. Hold on now, Chetty no offense you are technically a glorified babysitter here.

Let's get someone up here that has more authority to choose the runner now." Graham announced I turned my gaze to the man behind him emerging which Graham turned to look at him confused.

"And you are?"

"Someone with higher authority just like you wanted Graham. Larry Page. Cofounder of Google." He introduced everyone gasped as Graham's cockiness faltered as he became star struck by the Cofounder standing before him.

"Sir...it is an absolute honor to meet you." He replied I rolled my eyes before watching the man take a step down from the stage until he was standing before us.

"For those of you who are unaware; I set up this Internship in order to find the lucky six people to assist me and my daughter in my upcoming project." The man began while I saw Graham still star struck by the Cofounder's appearance before him.