Tries to impress me Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Like everyday, I am working with the builders and today the new huts should be built.

Early in the morning I collected the wood together with Gally, Sam and the other boys and now I am cutting the last board.

The temperatures are rising and I wipe the sweat from my brow. I finish my work and take a break. It is strange how well I have settled in here, because it has only been 3 months since I was sent up as the first girl in the box.

I take a sip from my drink before I start looking for Gally. He has to assign me a task so that I can continue working.

Actually the keeper of the builders doesn't like anyone but he seems to like me. Or at least he accept me. When I finally find him, he looks at me exhausted.

"Hey is everything okay Gal?" I ask honestly worried. He sighs and shakes his head.

"We will need more time for the huts, because some builders have hurt themselves and are not allowed to work any more.

And besides, we'll soon have no more materials because the box won't come up for a week." Gally says sighing.

I put one hand on his shoulder and smile at him cheerfully.

"It'll be alright. I will work with Sam and Leon till evening and the materials will last long enough. If we do this together, we'll make fast progress. Believe me, everything will be fine. Don't you worry." I reassure Gally. He smiles, which is quite a rarity of him, and he relaxes a little.

"You're right. How is it possible that you are always right?" Gally asks me with a smile. I laugh and shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know. It's a gift." I joke and my eyes land on Newt and Thomas standing by the fields.

Thomas tries to throw a stick in the air and catch it again. But the stick slips out of his hand and falls to the ground.

While the brunette boy tries to cover up the situation I see that Newt is having a lot of fun with laughing about his friend.

I have to giggle because it looks too cute when Thomas is clumsy.

When Newt looks over at me, I quickly turn back to Gally and act as if I hadn't seen anything.

However, I can't stop grinning when Gally tells me what to do next.

Newt's POV.

Thomas and I have a break, so of course he tries to impress Y/N somehow.

Even if she doesn't look directly at us, the shank thinks she will notice him.